Chapter 16

Throughout the next month me, Charlie and Leo would spend every day with each other. Most of the time Harvey would be with us so it wouldn't be awkward for Leo.

Today it was just me and Leo though because Harvey, Charlie, Overload, Dan and Blair were organising our birthday party. When I say birthday party it sounds like a 3 year olds party.

No.

I mean huge house party at Blair's house and he said that there would be some special guests as well! I had no idea what they were planning, and neither did Leo. And if you didn't already pick up on the hint, it's mine and Leo's birthday tomorrow!

I've got Leo a HUGE lion teddy, 10 jars of Nutella and a year's free pass to the cinema (He loves seeing films!). I have no idea what anyone has got me, but I'm not expecting much because of the party at Blair's house.

*Next Day*

I woke up by Leo shouting that it was our birthday and him eventually jumping on my bed. "Come downstairs, everyone's here" He said. "I'll be down in 10 minutes" I replied, still half asleep. He ran out of my room, still shouting the house down.

Slowly, I slumped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I put my hair up in a messy bun and splashed my face with cold water. I brushed my teeth because I hate morning breath. I walked to get Leo's presents which were huge considering I got him a Huge Lion teddy!

I walked downstairs and was greeted by everyone chatting and eating toast. I walked in and sat next to Charlie, taking one of his slices of toast. "You could have got your own" He said. "Yeah, but today I get what I like because it's my birthday" I said.

"Speaking of birthdays" Leo said as he picked up a parcel next to him. "Happy birthday sis" He said as he handed me the package. "Aww, Leo, thank you" I said as I took the parcel and hugged him.

I sat back down next to Charlie and opened the parcel. Inside was 3 VIP tickets to see 5SOS, £100 Topshop voucher and a £50 art voucher (I love art). "Thank you so much Leo" I said to him. "No problem!" He replied.

I got up and gave Leo his present. He was really happy with the Lion and Cinema pass but even happier with the Nutella. One by one the Overload boys, Harvey, Dan, Blair and mum gave us our presents. I accumulated a large amount of shopping vouchers, art supplies and other bits and pieces.

Charlie gave Leo his present which was 3 tickets to see Little Mix live and then I realised that Charlie hadn't given me a present. One by one the boys left to get ready for the party tonight. Mum had to go to work as well and I said I would call dad tonight because of the time difference in America.

Leo had gone upstairs to get changed and it was just me and Charlie. "You've probably noticed that I haven't given you anything yet haven't you?" I asked. "I did notice you gave something to Leo but nothing for me" I replied.

 "That's because I wanted to wait until it was just the two of us" He replied whilst getting a small box out of his pocket. "Happy birthday Baby girl" He said as he gave the box to me.