Chapter 18

Leo opened to door to reveal Charlie looking pretty good. They did a bro hug and then Leo walked out towards Charlie's mum's car. I walked over to Charlie and he stared at me.

I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck. He snaked his around my waist and I kissed him. He pulled away and said "You look stunning." I giggled at his comment and he took his arms from around my waist and intertwined our fingers.

We walked out the house and went to his mum's car. Charlie opened the door for me and I climbed in next to Leo. Charlie shut the door and went to sit in the front of the car.

We chatted for about five minutes before we reached the Alpha Dog house. Again, Charlie opened the door for me and held out his hand for me to take. I climbed out of the car and took his hand.

The house looked pretty dead if you ask me. There was no one there and all the lights were off. Charlie opened the door and me and Leo stepped inside. As we did, loads of people jumped out from behind different pieces of furniture and the lights turned on.

I was stunned at what everyone had done. I looked at everyone and I knew the boys and people from school but there were four unfamiliar faces. When I looked at them properly I noticed that it was........

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER

"Charlie, that isn't-" I asked but I was stopped when they came over. "Hey, you must be Hannah" Luke said. I didn't reply because inside I was fangirling so bad. "Y-yeah" I managed to say.

"Hannah, I know you love these boys and with pestering Blair a lot, he managed to get them here for you" Charlie told me. I turned to Charlie and gave him the biggest hug ever. "Awwwwww" I heard Michael and Ashton coo. I pulled away from Charlie and looked at the boys.

"We've watched all your songs on YouTube with Charlie and your brother. You're amazing!" They told me. I can't believe that 5SOS have listened to me singing. "Thanks" I said.

For most of the night I was chatting with the boys and dancing with Charlie and Leo. Then Blair turned off the music and grabbed a microphone. "On behalf of everyone here, I wanted to say happy birthday to Hannah and Leondre. You two are both amazing people and you deserve to have the best night ever. Now, I want Hannah up here to sing" He said.

Are you kidding? Singing in front of this many people, including 5 Seconds of Summer.

Calum came up behind me and pushed me towards where Blair was standing. I grabbed the mic off of Blair and looked at the amount of people in here. "What you gonna sing?" Blair asked. "Can I sing something with Charlie?" I asked. Charlie came up and joined me.

"So what are you going to sing?" Blair asked again. "Everything has Changed by Taylor Swift." I told him. The music started playing and I looked at Charlie and he gave me a look as if to say You will be fine.

I started singing and I was absolutely petrified. Then Charlie joined in with me and I felt better. We were singing all the way through and I was getting really in to it. At the end of the song everyone cheered for us.

The Leondre came up to us and said "Now were going to sing our own song that we wrote ourselves. It's called shoot me." He plugged his phone into the speakers and the music started.

I was absolutely dreading this.