Chapter 35

I stood looking at him for a few moments before Jana looked at Charlie and shouted "Daddy" Whilst holding her arms out so Charlie could hold her. He took her from my arms and held her while we were still staring at each other.

"Charlie?" Leondre says from behind him. We both look at him and he can tell that we both want to talk but we don't know what to say.

"Why don't you come and have some chips" Leondre says. Charlie nodded as they both walked inside.

After eating some chips, Jana was very tired so I took her up to Leondre's bed so she could go to sleep. By the time she was upstairs, she was already asleep so I just put her into bed and kissed her forehead goodnight.

I walked back downstairs to hear no words coming from Charlie or Leondre. I don't even know what to say to Charlie but I know that I have to say something. I still love him and that's the reason I left him.

I walked in and sat down next to Leo, none of us knowing what to say. "Jana's asleep in your bed" I told Leo. He just nodded and our awkward silence crept back in.

We were sat there for about 10 minutes not knowing what to say until I knew that this was all my fault.

And I had to be the one to speak out.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to leave you. But I have to" I confessed quietly. "But why? If you don't want to, then why do you have to?" Charlie asked with confusion in his voice.

"I want to tell you, I honestly do. But I'm scared of what will happen to you and Jana if I do tell you."

"Just tell me. I can look after myself and whatever the reason, any danger would have to get past both of us to get to Jana"

"Ok" I said taking a few deep breaths to try and calm myself. "When we released Shoot Me, the press found out about how I used to self harm. Everyone knew and I honestly thought that they were being really supportive. Until the bullies at my old school found out. They started being horrible to me again and they haven't stopped ever since"

"When did this start? And why will Jana and I get hurt?" He asked.

"They started just after we released shoot me" I admitted with tears creeping onto my face. "But Hannah, that was just under five years ago" he stated. I didn't want to say anything, so I just nodded.

"But I still don't understand why Jana and I will get hurt" He spoke with sympathy in his voice.

"They said that if I don't leave you then I will never see you or Jana again. Charlie, I love you too much for you to get hurt. So that's why I left"

Silence filled the room for a moment until Leondre stood up and said "I think I'll give you two some time to talk." He left and Charlie got up and sat next to me, cradling me in his arms as I sobbed into his chest.

"Baby, you should have just told me. Nothing can ever happen to us. No one knows where we live and we have security when we have concerts. They would never be able to get to us" He told me.

"I know. I feel like such an idiot. I'm so, so sorry. I really don't want to leave you. Can you forgive me?" I asked.

"Are you being serious? Of course I can forgive you" he said as his lips crashed onto mine.

I'm so glad that he still loves me.