Chapter 21

*5 weeks later*

We are due to go on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer next week but for the past 2 days I have been constantly puking, having weird food cravings and I have missed my time of the month. I have an idea of what might be wrong with me but I don't want to believe it.

We used protection.

I knew what I had to do to be sure though. I had to get a test. Today was the only time I would be able to get one. Leondre was out at Harvey's and mum was working. Charlie had some family issue to sort out which is why he wasn't with me.

I got changed into some jeans and a jumper and grabbed my purse and phone and walked to town. It was only five minutes from where I lived so it wasn't that far away.

I got to the pharmacy and went to the pregnancy tests. I looked carefully at each one to find which the best was. But as I was looking I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Leondre.

Great.

He didn't know that me and Charlie had sex the night of our birthday so this must be a shock to him. "Leondre, I..." but I couldn't say anything because I just burst out crying.

He gave me a hug and was comforting me. "I guessed this was what was wrong. And when you weren't at home just now, I knew this was where you would be." He said. "I'm so sorry Leo" I managed to say.

"Its ok, I wish you just told me though" He said in a comforting voice. "I wish I told you two" I confessed. "Look, dry your eyes and we will get three tests. Then we will go home and take them. If they are negative, Charlie never has to know. If its positive then I will help you tell him."

I swear he is the most comforting person on the planet.

We got three different tests and went home. I went into my en suite bathroom whilst Leo waited in my room. I took the first test and waited five minutes for it to come up with an answer.

After five minutes I picked it up and saw the answer...