Chapter 3

"So Hannah let's see your timetable and see what lessons you have" Leo said whilst I got out my planner. "You've got all the same lessons as me apart from Textiles. I've got music instead" Charlie told me. "So am I in any lessons with you?" I asked Leo. "Only history" He told me. "Why aren't we in the same sets?" I asked Leondre as the bell went. "Because your smart and I'm not. I'll meet you two at break" He told me as he walked out with Harvey. Suddenly it was just me and Charlie in the room.

"So what have we got first?" I asked Charlie. "Art. C'mon or were gonna be late and get detention" He said whilst walking out. "If we are late just say you were showing me round the school" I told him. "That's a good idea actually. We'll take the long way so I can show you most the school" He told me whilst opening a door in the corridor.

We finally arrived in art and I have to admit that Charlie is even sweeter that he looks. When we got to art I got told to sit at the back with Charlie. I was happy that I was with him all day and that I wouldn't be alone. I got distracted out of my thoughts when the teacher was explaining what we were doing.

"So today you are starting a project with a partner and it is due in 5 weeks. It can be on anything you like but there has to be a meaning behind the project. You can use any materials so choose your partners and let's get started." The teacher explained. I had no idea who to work with because my style of art was different to everyone else's at my old school.

Suddenly loads of girls were crowding around my table. Well, I say girls but they look more like Barbie dolls. They were all giving me death threats and were asking Charlie if he wanted to work with them. "Sorry girls but I'm working with Hannah" He said. I looked up from the table and smiled at him. All the Barbie dolls walked off but kept turning around and giving me death stares.

"You don't mind working with me do you?" he asked. "I don't mind but what I draw is very different to what everyone else would normally draw." I told him. "It doesn't matter. So what ideas do you have for this project?" he asked. "Well if it has to have a meaning behind it then I was thinking of doing a project on how bad society is. Kind of like how it ruins people's lives and all that stuff" I explained.

"I love the fact that we only just got told this project 5 minutes ago and you have loads of ideas! You're amazing you know that right?" He asked. "Yeah well I'd like to think that is true" I told him. "Believe in yourself" He said whilst he playfully pushed me as he got up to get paper. Just as he did that I saw all the Barbie doll's walking towards me.

Oh great!