Chapter 17

I took the box out of his hand and opened it. It was a small necklace with an Infinity sign and on the back was the date that we met.

"Charlie, I love it" I said. "It's your first birthday with you being my girlfriend so I had to get you something special" He replied. "I love you so much Charlie" I told him. "I love you too" He replied and placed his lips against mine.

"We've got all day together and then I'm bringing you back here at 5 and I will pick you up again at 7 for the party. And another of your presents will be at the party" He told me. "Ok, I'm gonna go and get changed then. I will be back down in half an hour" I told him as I left him and went upstairs to get changed.

After getting changed into a shirt that Charlie bought me once, some tie dye blue jeans and some black converse, I went back downstairs to be greeted by him.

"You look gorgeous baby girl" He told me. "Thank you baby boy" I told him as I pecked his cheek. "Where are we going then?" I asked. "I thought I'd let you spend your shopping vouchers and I've booked us a table for lunch at the pizza place. Considering you love pizza so much I thought I would treat you" He told me. "You know me too well" I told him as we left.

We got to town and went in a few shops and I found some nice clothes that I used my vouchers for. It was 12:55 and our table was booked at 1 for the restraint. We headed towards the restraint and Charlie opened the door for me. The waitress showed us the way to the table and Charlie pulled out the chair for me.

I sat down and he ordered some milkshakes for us. We both love them so much that we don't care what anyone thinks. Soon our drinks came along with a huge pizza with all of my favourite toppings.

"Charlie you know me way too well" I told him as I took a slice of the pizza. "Well I had to spoil you!" He told me. After we had finished our pizza Charlie paid for the meal and wouldn't let me pay for anything.

We went around a few more shops and then it was time to head home. Charlie walked me to the door of my house and gave me a goodbye kiss. He reminded me that he would be back at 7 to pick me up.

I went upstairs and got in the shower and washed my hair. I got out and put on some comfy clothes whilst I was doing my hair. I didn't often have my hair down but Charlie said that it looked nice. I dried it and curled it as my hair is naturally straight.

I went towards my wardrobe and picked out some light blue high waited jeans, a white crop top with a blue peace symbol in the middle and a laced kimono. Charlie knew that I didn't own any dresses or skirts because I hate them. I checked the time and it was 6:55 so I got my black vans and headed downstairs.

Leo was in the kitchen waiting for Charlie as well. "You look nice" Leo complimented me. "Thanks. I know we haven't hung out much today but that doesn't mean that I don't love you and I don't appreciate your present." I told him.

"I know, its fine. I told Charlie that he could have the whole day with you because I knew that is what you would have wanted" He told me. "Why does everyone know me so well?" I asked. He laughed at my comment and then the doorbell rang.