Chapter 36

*1 week later*

Charlie has planned for just us to have a nice meal out tonight. We feel like we haven't done that since we had Jana. Even before Jana, we didn't do it much because we were touring with 5 Seconds of Summer.

I washed my hair this morning so I decided to just wash my body in the shower. I used my favourite body wash from Lush that Charlie bought me for my birthday.

I got out of the shower and put my undergarments on. I then put my dressing gown on and sat down at my dressing table to do my make-up and hair.

For my make-up I kept it light, just foundation, eye shadow, mascara and lip balm. For my hair I decided to curl it because it's usually naturally straight.

Once I had finished, I went over to my wardrobe to pick my outfit. I picked out a black and white crop top with short sleeves, a pair of black high waisted jeans and a black and white floral kimono.

I took one last look in the mirror and smiled at myself. I walked downstairs to find Leondre.

What?

"Leondre, what are you doing here?" I asked whilst giving him a hug. "I am taking you to your date. It's a surprise and Charlie said that he will give me £5 if I take you" he replied.

We walked out of my house and got into Leo's car. He started driving and I could not be bothered to try and figure out where we were going myself.

"Where are we going?" I asked, completely oblivious to anything around me. "That would be telling. And I can't do that" he told me.

I rolled my eyes at his smart remark and turned on the radio. Nothing good was on so I turned it off and we sat in silence for the rest of the journey.

We arrived at what seemed like the entrance to some sort of woods. I got out of and walked to the entrance to reveal a trail of white rose petals.

My favourite.

I turned but saw that Leondre had already left. I assumed that the rose petals were for me so I followed the trail.

After about walking for a few moments I saw that I came to the top of a hill. At the bottom of the hill was a beach and written on the beach was

MARRY ME?