Chapter 2

I entered the room and all eyes were on me. Well I thought they were until I looked around the room and noticed that Leondre and 2 of his friends were looking at their phones.

"Ah, you must be Hannah Devries?" the teacher asked. I nodded and looked over at Leo again. Even though she said my name he didn't even notice I was in the room. "Well tutor is over soon but just take a seat at the back somewhere" she told me.

I walked to the back of the room and the only seat that was left was in between Leo and one of his friends. "Can you move your feet so I can sit down please?" I asked Leo as he had his feet on the chair. "Can't you just sit somewhere else?" he asked still not looking up from his phone.

God that boy is addicted to his phone!

"That's no way to treat you Sister Leo" I told him. He looked puzzled and finally looked up from his phone. His puzzled face turned into a happy face when he saw that it was me. He jumped up from his seat and gave me a massive hug!

"What are you doing here?" He asked still hugging me. "Well dad got offered a job in America and I didn't really want to go so he has let me move in with you and mum!" I explained. "You're gonna be living with us?" He asked. "Yep so you're stuck with me!" I told him. He laughed and finally pulled out of the hug.

I sat in the seat next to him and his friend started staring at me. I tapped Leo and he looked at me. I averted my eyes to his friends to give him the message- Who is this? He nodded and opened his mouth to speak.

"Hannah this is Charlie. Remember I told you I was making a duet with a mate?" He asked and I nodded. "Well this is who I'm in the duet with" He explained. I turned to Charlie and stuck my hand out for him to shake. He shook it and I looked into his ocean blue eyes and we both started staring for a while. Leondre broke the awkwardness when he started talking again and explained that his other friend was called Harvey. I said hi to him but couldn't stop thinking about Charlie.

He was gorgeous.