Chapter 24

We leave for the tour in 3 hours but mum managed to get us an emergency appointment to get an Ultrasound scan for our baby. It's mum who is giving us the scan which means she has to go to work early but she doesn't mind.

When we got to the hospital, mum took me and Charlie into the room and got me to lie down on the bed. I lifted my top up and she put the special gel on my stomach. It tickled a bit at first and I let out a giggle.

After a few moments she told us to look at the screen. I looked up to see my beautiful baby. Slowly, a small tear escaped from my eye. "That's our baby Hannah" Charlie spoke. "It's so beautiful" I said.

We looked at the screen for a few more moments before mum said "Would you like to know if it's a boy or a girl?" I looked at Charlie and he nodded. "It's a girl" she said.

At that point more tears escaped from my eyes. "Sorry, but it's just that, she's ours" I explained as I wiped tears away from eyes. Charlie squeezed my hand and said "Our beautiful baby girl."

*3 hours later*

Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton arrived outside our house with the tour bus. We loaded our suitcases onto the bus. Well, Charlie loaded mine on because he wouldn't let me carry anything heavy with me being pregnant.

We told the boys and they congratulated us. They let me have the softest and biggest bed for me and Charlie. We all agree that I could still hopefully do all the shows but I may need a chair in the shows nearer the end of the tour!

We said goodbye to mum and she shed a few tears, knowing that she wouldn't see us for 8 months. But she did say that she would redecorate the big spare room for me, Charlie and our baby girl.

We told her that we would pay and order everything, but she would have to put everything together.

After about half an hour of saying goodbye to mum, we finally left.

God these next few months are going to be eventful.