Chapter 9

He was about to kiss me when we heard Leo unlock the bathroom door and we acted like nothing happened. I got my phone charger out of my bag and put my phone on charge. I then got a blanket and pillow and put it on the floor. Charlie got into his bed and then Leo and Harvey repeated my actions and were laying on the floor.

I was laying at the side of Charlie's room with Leo next to me. "I feel really bad leaving you on the floor" Charlie said. "Well you should!" Leo said. "Ok, I'll come down here then and you can have my bed Leo." Charlie said. "Well that is something that I will never say no to!" Leo admitted.

Leo stood up and swapped places with Charlie so Charlie was lying next to me. I felt a shiver shoot down my spine. The four of us were talking for a while until we all finally fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the sound of someone's camera going off on their phone. I opened my eyes to see all the boys standing in front of me with their phones. Suddenly the reality hit me.

I was lying with my head on Charlie's chest and with his arm wrapped around me.

Oh God.

I sat straight up and accidentally woke Charlie up. "What's going on" Charlie asked in his cute morning voice. "Well you two were asleep together and you looked so cute so we just had to take photos" Leo said. "And put them on twitter" Harvey said. "OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH" I shouted and hid my face in Charlie's chest.

The boys all laughed at me and Charlie and one by one they left the room. I put one of Charlie's jumpers on and headed downstairs for breakfast. Ollie, Jordi, Harvey and Andy were all in the kitchen trying to work out how to make pancakes.

"Hannah, do you know how to make pancakes?" Ollie asked. "Yeah" I replied. Just as I said that Charlie walked into the room. "I'll make them for you. Go and sit in the lounge and I'll bring them to you when they're ready" I told them. One by one they all left except for Charlie.

"I like you in my clothes" he said as he walked closer to and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thanks" I said as we leaned in and our lips touched.