Chapter 23

Later that night, mum came home and I told her about Charlie and I. She was very understanding which surprised me. We all agreed to invite Karen round so me, her, mum, Charlie and Leondre could talk about the options.

After about half an hour, Karen arrived at our house. We all went into the kitchen and sat down. Charlie next to me and comforting me the whole time.

It was silent for a while before Charlie spoke up. "We all know what's happening. We know that me and Hannah are expecting a baby, we are supposed to be touring with 5 Seconds of Summer for the next 8 months so we would be living on a bus and when we come off the tour, me and Hannah would have to live together. Because it's not that I don't trust Hannah to look after our baby, but I wouldn't be able to sleep without being with the two most important people in my life. But technically what happens isn't up to any of us. It's up to Hannah"

I can't believe everything he just said. I had forgotten about touring with the boys but that wasn't the most important thing right now. He just said that he would move in with me but also that the decision of what happens to our baby is up to me.

"Why is it up to me?" I asked being curious. "We cant force you into anything. We cant force you to keep it or have an abortion. But you must know that whatever you choose to do, we will support you no matter what." He told me.

I sat there thinking to myself for a few minutes. I knew that I have always said to myself that I wouldn't have an abortion, so that was off the list. I thought about keeping it and giving it up for adoption but I didn't know how I felt about that.

"I've decided" I said after about 10 minutes of silence. "I-I want to keep it" I confessed. "Is that ok?" I turned to Charlie and asked. "Of course it is" He smiled at me and then kissed me.

"Do you hate me mum?" I asked my mum. "Are you being serious? Of course I don't hate you. You are my beautiful daughter and I love you no matter what and thanks to you and Charlie, you are bringing me a beautiful grand-daughter" My mum told me. I was so glad she was ok.

"Leo, I know this isn't what you want. Your twin sister getting pregnant with your best friend. And I know you haven't always accepted me and Charlie and you probably don't want this. But I know that your gonna help me no matter what happens. You love me and I love you and I couldn't stand it if I lost you" I told Leo.

"I know this isn't exactly what I want but I cant hold that against you. I know I haven't always accepted you and Charlie which was wrong of me. I know that you two are serious about each other and that you will never leave each other because you love each other too much. But I have always wanted a proper little brother or sister but I suppose a little nephew or niece will be the next best thing!" He replied.

I don't know how I would have got through any of this if Leo didn't see me in the Pharmacy. I don't know what I would do without him.