Chapter 19

The music started playing and Leondre's rap was up first. He was amazing. No one had ever heard our song. I had never sung it in front of anybody before. Only Charlie because he had to learn the song so that he could sing as well.

Leo's rap was about to finish and it was my turn to sing. I started singing and I shut my eyes because I was so scared. Soon the song finished and I opened my eyes. Everyone was clapping which made me feel so much better.

I walked back into the crowd of people and walked towards 5SOS. I looked at them and they looked at me in amazement. "It was rubbish, I know" I told them. By this point Charlie and Leo had joined us.

"It wasn't rubbish, you were amazing!" Calum said. "Thanks for the compliment but I know I was rubbish" I told them. "No you weren't. Look, we've got something that we'd like to ask you" Luke said.

Now I got worried.

"Ok....." I said looking at Charlie and Leondre then back at the boys. "Would you three like to be our opening act on our European tour?" Michael asked.

I looked at Leondre and Charlie and gave them a look as if to say is this actually happening?

We stood there for a few moments without saying anything. Then Leo shouted "We'd love to!"

Thanks for that Leo.

"It would be amazing for us, wouldn't it Hannah" Charlie said as I still hadn't said anything in the past 3 minutes. "Are you being serious?" I asked them. "Yeah" They all replied.

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH" I screamed as I hugged all four of them at once. "We'll take that as a yes then!" Ashton said. I laughed and pulled away from the hug. I looked at Charlie and pulled him down to my height to kiss him. I placed my lips on his soft lips and we stayed there for a few moments.

"Get a room!" Luke shouted. We pulled away from each other laughing. "We'll e-mail Blair the details tomorrow morning but we will leave you two alone for the rest of the night." Michael said.

They started walking away to talk to Blair and then Ashton turned around and shouted "Don't have too much fun!" With that, both Charlie and I laughed.

Leo turned to us and said "I'm gonna stay here tonight so you two can have the house to yourself. Don't do anything you will regret but also don't do anything to over the top. I'll be back at 1 tomorrow afternoon so you better be out of bed and stuff by then."

I walked to him and hugged him "You don't know how much I love you Leondre Antonio Devries. I am so grateful that you are ok with me and Charlie and that you accept us being together. Without you though I wouldn't have met him so I just want to say thank you for everything you have ever done. I don't deserve a brother as amazing as you. So thank you and happy birthday."

I pulled away from the hug and walked over to Charlie. I intertwined our fingers and left the house.

I have a feeling tonight is going to be fun.