Chapter 28

Charlie was about to walk out to the toilet but I stopped him.

"But I would like to give us another go. Not just for our baby's sake. But for our sake" I admitted.

He turned around to me with an ear-to-ear grin on his face.

"Do you mean that?" he asked. "Yes" I confessed.

As soon as I said that I just felt his warm lips press against mine.

You don't even know how much I missed this.

After he pulled away from me we both heard clapping at the door. We looked over and saw the 5 others standing there.

"Finally" Leo said as they all came back in. "I know what you mean, I think I would have gone mad if that went on for even another hour!" Calum said.

At times I hate these boys, but I don't know what I would do without them.

We hung out in the bus for a while before having to go to get ready for our show.

*At the end of Hannah, Leo and Charlie's performance*

"Ok guys, you may know that about a week ago, something happened between myself, Charlie and our baby" I said. But after I said that the shouting turned into silence.

"Well me and Charlie weren't talking for a while until the boys spoke up and said how awkward things were between us. We talked earlier and we have decided to give us another go. Not just for our baby's sake, but for our sake as well. And when I had to get an ambulance because of my baby, they checked me over and everything is fine"

After I said all of the whole audience started applauding and that made me feel so privileged that I had so many people helping me.

Even though I don't know them all, it makes me happy that they are supporting us.