Chapter 27

For the past few days, me and Charlie haven't really been talking. It has been awkward for all of us on the tour bus, including the 5SOS boys.

Today was the worst of all.

We were all sat in the lounge area of the bus and no one was talking. We were just sat in silence.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take." Michael admitted. "How much more of what?" I asked. "Of you two ignoring each other." He replied.

That reality of that hit me like a bullet.

"None of us get it. Are you together still, are you not, are you still gonna move in with each other when the baby's born?" Ashton asked. Me and Charlie just gave each other a look as if to say What is actually going on with us?

"I-I don't know" I admitted, with a few tears escaping from my eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I shouldn't have put the blame on your baby" Ashton sympathised.

"But you are right" Charlie spoke out. "We don't know what is going on between us, and if we didn't have this baby, then we would have probably have broken up by now. But I don't want that."

As soon as he said that I just stared at him.

"I'm sorry, I never wanted what happened to actually happen. I really want to make it up to you, and I want to be with you, no matter what. Not just because I want our baby to grow up with two loving parents, but because I love you Hannah. I have never loved anyone in the way I love you and I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Now I had tears streaming down my face, my face probably covered in mascara.

"I think we'll give you two some space" Leo said as he was standing up. "Wait, this is getting really interesting" Luke said.

Trust Luke to say that.

But after he said that the other boys dragged him towards the bedroom area.

Now it left just me and Charlie. Charlie had just confessed how much he loved me and I had mascara all down my face.

"Please just say something baby girl" he asked with confusion in his voice.

"Charlie, I never wanted to lose you, but after what happened, I just- I don't know if I can trust you" I admitted.

"Right" Charlie said as he stood up.