Chapter 8

After a few moments of Charlie crying, he spoke up. "I'm sorry for crying but I just can't stand the fact that people bullied you and you put up with it for 2 years." He said. "I've been clean since it stopped. The reason I didn't go to America with dad was because I thought would happen again." I told him. "I promise I won't tell anyone unless you want me to. And just promise me that if you ever feel like cutting again then you just come straight to me yeah?" he asked. "Yeah" I replied. I hugged him and we went back downstairs with the rest of the boys.

When we got back downstairs Charlie went in first and asked them not to mention anything about it so they didn't. I walked in and the only space was next to Charlie on a small chair. It kind of ended up with me sitting on his lap but he didn't seem to mind and I certainly didn't.

For the rest of the night we watched films. I got the boys to agree to watch The Fault in our Stars because it's my favourite film. When it got to the end I was crying so badly because it was so sad. Charlie was so sweet though. He kept saying things like It's ok and Don't worry, I'm here for you.

After the film finished it was about 2am so we decided to go to bed. I was going to share a room with Charlie, Leo and Harvey. I didn't mind but I really hoped that they didn't smell! I got upstairs and got my toothbrush out of my bag and went into the bathroom to clean my teeth. I went back to Charlie's room to get my pyjama's realising that I had forgotten them.

"Leo, I forgot my pyjama's" I admitted. "It's fine, just borrow one of Charlie's tops" He replied. "Is that ok?" I asked Charlie. He nodded and handed me an old t-shirt and I went into the bathroom to put it on. I kept my leggings on and put his top on. It smelt just like him. And that smelt amazing.

I went back into his room and he was stood in just his boxers! I tried not to look at him but I do have to admit that his body looks amazing! He saw me standing in the doorway, staring at him. He stopped what he was doing and he was staring at me. He walked closer to me and he was stood right in front of me. He started leaning in at the same time as me and was about to kiss me when.....