Chapter 4

"Stay away from Charlie alright" one of the Barbie dolls said to me. "Yeah, he's only working with you because your new" another said. "Well he chose to work with me so just get over yourselves" I said as Charlie walked over.

"Is everything alright?" Charlie asked. "Yeah! Were just welcoming Hannah to our school!" One of them said. She was the most plastic and fake out of them all. "Ok well you can go now" Charlie said as they all walked away.

"Look, if they give you any grief then just ignore it. It's happened to every girl in the school if they even look at me." He explained. I just nodded and we started working on the project. Charlie was so sweet- Wait! What am I thinking?

He is my brother's best friend!

After Art we walked to English. Surprisingly I got put next to Charlie again! I didn't mind though. And it looked like he was pleased as well. In English we were doing Romeo and Juliet and we all had parts from the book and- yep you guessed it- I was Juliet and he was Romeo! He kept making stupid faces when I was reading that were making me laugh. Charlie and I both got sent out for that!

*Break Time*

It was break time now and I was following Charlie to the canteen where he said we were meeting Leo and Harvey. As we were talking and eating Charlie kept doing stupid things that kept making me laugh. He did the worst when I was drinking and I accidentally spat it all out on Harvey!

"Thanks for that!" Harvey said. "Don't blame me, blame Charlie- he made me laugh" I said. Harvey went over to Charlie and pretended to punch him in the face. They were play fighting for ages!

"So how do you like our school so far?" Leondre asked. "Its alright. Charlie's really helpful apart from when he got us both sent out in English for making me laugh!" I explained. "Oh I forgot to say we've all got footie practise after school" He said. "I know, mum told me. Is it ok if I watch so I can walk home with you after? And I want to see how bad your skills are!" I said to him. He lightly pushed me. "Yeah its fine" He replied.

The bell went and myself and Charlie walked to Science. I got to sit next to him again in Science and again he was making me laugh. "Charlie, I know Hannah's new and your trying make her feel as welcome as possible but can you please flirt with her during your own time" The teacher said loudly so the whole class heard and burst out laughing. I started blushing badly! "Miss we weren't flirting" Charlie said. The teacher walked away but kept making sure we weren't being stupid.

"I was only joking you know" Charlie said to me. "What do you mean?" I asked being confused. "I was trying to flirt with you!" Charlie said. WAIT! Did Charlie just say that he was flirting with me?!?!!