Chapter 29

*A week before the baby is due*

We have got our last concert tonight and I am really excited but at the same time, really sad. I am going to miss Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael. They have been really supportive throughout everything

All of my mood swings, weird cravings, early morning pains- just everything.

The only thing I hate about this pregnancy is the size of me!

I am like a hot air balloon!

But it will be worth it in the end. Wait- she will be worth it in the end.

We were at sound check now and we have our concert in an hour. We are a bit behind schedule because I was in a really bad mood this morning!

But tonight we have decided to make this concert go off with a bang. We are back in the UK and we are performing in London and this has been the performance that I am most excited for!

Minute by minute, the stadium is filling up. I took a quick peek at the amount of people out there. It looks like our biggest performance yet!

*Half way through Hannah, Leo and Charlie's performance*

"Now were gonna sing the song that got us on this tour" I announced. Charlie went and got his guitar from off the stage and came back on stage. He started playing 'Shoot Me' and the whole stadium erupted in applause and screams!

Leondre was raping and as he was doing it I felt my baby kick a little. It hurt a bit but I thought that I could wait until I was off stage.

I started singing my bit and half way through I just stopped and screamed.

I stood up and Charlie stopped playing the guitar and grabbed hold of me to steady me. I screamed again and leaned onto him because I felt like I couldn't move.

I looked at the floor and noticed a puddle around me.

My waters just broke.

Holy Shit.

I was going into labour. On stage.

I didn't think I was ready to have this baby.