Chapter 26

I walked in and the only thing that I saw was Charlie kissing some other girl. And from what it looked like, he was kissing back.

"Ch-Charlie" I said. He pulled away from the girl and looked straight at me. Then he looked back at the girl and walked far away from her. "Hannah, honestly, it is not what it looks like" He said.

But then I felt a pain in my stomach. Then the pain got harder.

"AAARRRGGGHHH" I screamed, clutching my stomach with one hand and the wall with the other. "Hannah, oh my god, what's wrong?" Charlie asked, with worry in his voice and walking towards me.

"Stay away from me" I shouted back. "Hannah, god, please just tell me whats wrong?" he said as he slowly walked towards me. "I-I don't know. AAARRRGGGHHHH" I screamed again, the pain in my stomach getting harder and more painful.

"Oh, my god, Leo, call an ambulance!" Charlie shouted back. Leo got his phone out of his pocket and was straight on the phone to the ambulance. "Hannah, please, I need to take you to lie down" he said as he picked me up in a bridal style.

I didn't want to go anywhere with Charlie but I didn't have the strength to argue. He took me into our dressing room and laid me down on the sofa. Within about 15 minutes, the ambulance were here.

They gave me a physical examination and gave me some gas to help me to breath.

"You're going to be fine, and so is your baby" one of the doctors said. Not being able to talk with the little strength I had, I just nodded.

"What was wrong woth her?" Charlie asked the doctor. "I think with living on a bus for the past months, the stress of concerts and being at such a young age, she just had a bit of the panic and the baby was getting a little stressed and angry. She should be alright after a few days rest" He said.

After having to sign some papers, the doctors eventually left. Leaving just me and Charlie in the room.

Silence stretched between us for a few moments, before Charlie broke the silence.

"About earlier, this girl came onto me. She came over to me and kissed me. I didn't know who she was but I assumed that it was you because no one else would come and kiss me. As soon as I saw it was you I backed straight away. I'm sorry baby girl"

As soon as he finished his little speech, tears spilled out of my eyes. He came over and comforted me. And I didn't know whether I wanted him to or not.