Chapter 31

After the most pain I had ever felt, the doctors said that I was ok. But I didn't care about me, I only cared about my baby.

The baby that I thought I would never see. Until I heard a small cry.

All of the doctors turned to where they placed the baby and were grabbing towels a things like that.

"What's going on?" I asked with worry and happiness in my voice. The doctors picked my baby up and brought her over to me and Charlie. "You've got a gorgeous baby girl" One of them said as they passed our baby to us.

I held her in my arms and tears of joy formed in my eyes.

"She's our baby girl Hannah" Charlie said with a few tears in his eyes. "She's beautiful" Was all I managed to say.

I passed her to Charlie as the paramedics cleaned me up and got me to go in the ambulance. Charlie got in the back of the ambulance with me and passed our baby to me.

For most of the journey she was crying but she calmed down a little when she held one of Charlie's fingers with her tiny hand.

We got to the hospital and the doctors came and checked me. They said that I had to stay in the hospital for a little while with my baby because they need to keep an eye on us because of everything that happened.

But I didn't mind. I had Charlie and our baby with me.

"Leondre just texted me. He said that he and the boys will be here in a minute" Charlie told me. I nodded but didn't really take in what he said because I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I was to have my beautiful girl and Charlie.

"She's adorable" Calum said as they came through the door. I just smiled and didn't even look up. "She is isn't she" Charlie replied, not looking up either.

Then Leondre came and sat next to me on my bed. "I'm so happy that you're both alright. I don't know what I would have done if anything happened to either of you" he explained.

This time I looked up and smiled more than I have done all day. "Would you like to hold her?" I asked Leondre. "Me, why?" He replied. "She is your little niece you know. You do have to take some responsibility for her." He nodded and held out his arms and I placed her in his arms.

He held her for a few moments before looking up and asking "What are you going to call her?"

I looked straight at Charlie and smiled. "You know, out of the whole thing you would have thought that we thought about names. But we haven't." "Well we all need to discuss them, right here and right now" Michael said.

After a lot of normal and ridiculous names, none of which me or Charlie contributed to, we hadn't thought of anything and we were running out of ideas.

Then a beautiful name popped into my head.

"Jana"

Charlie looked at me and nodded as he said "Jana" He took her out of my arms and kissed her forehead and said "Jana Emily Lenehan. The perfect name for my perfect daughter."