Chapter 14

I ran out of the boys changing rooms and didn't know what to do. I still wanted to practise for football so I just headed out towards the pitch to get warmed up.

I was out on the pitch on my own for about 5 minutes before all the boys headed out. I tried not to make eye contact with Leo or Charlie but I knew I couldn't ignore them forever.

The coach left us for five minutes to get some more equipment and I was on my own doing some keepie uppies and Charlie and Leo both came over to me at the same time.

"What do you both want?" I asked them still not making eye contact with them. "I wanted to apologise" Leo said. "What have you got to apologise for?" I asked. "I shouldn't have hit your boyfriend. I'm sorry" Leo explained. "But without you doing that I wouldn't have found out the truth about Charlie" I said no looking at them both.

"When Leo said he's seen me break hearts before he only means that I've rejected quite a few girls in the past. I haven't gone out with anyone before but they have asked me out and I have rejected them because I don't like them" Charlie explained. "And that's the truth?" I asked. They both nodded their heads vigorously. "It still doesn't explain why you were fighting" I said.

"It's just because you're my sister. I've seen the way both of you two have been looking at each other, even before Charlie asked you out. I could tell you like each other but because of you two going out I didn't want you to get hurt. I know that Charlie isn't like that but there is still a chance that he may have hurt you in some way" Leo explained.

"So you don't mind if we date?" I asked Leo. "No, but if you do anything to hurt Hannah I will absolutely kill you" Leo said to Charlie. "I wouldn't do that to her. She's too special" Charlie said making me blush. "Thank you Leo" I said as I went to hug him. He pulled out of the hug and said that he was going to talk to the others. This left just me and Charlie.

"So" I said. "So" Charlie replied. He was staring at me which made me blush. I looked at the ground and covered my face. He came over to me and lifted my chin up. I took my hands away from his face and looked into his eyes. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. We were kissing for a while until one of the other boys shouted "Get a room!" With that we pulled away and just hugged for a little while.