Chapter 30

I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I just felt so helpless. Even though I was the only one that could bring this baby into the world.

But I felt like I couldn't do it.

After a lot of pain, it took all five of the boys to move me backstage to our dressing room.

The sofa was too small for me to lie on so I just had to lie on the rock hard floor. Charlie was with me the whole time, holding my hand and breathing with me.

After what seemed like forever, the ambulance finally got here to take me to the hospital. They had to check me before taking me to the hospital. But after they checked me they started talking to each other with worried looks on their faces.

"W-What's wrong?" I managed to say through all of the pain. "Can you tell me, in your last scan did they say anything about how your baby was lying?" One of them asked. "No why?" I asked, now more worried than they were.

"I'm sorry, the baby is breeched. And as you are at such a young age, it looks as though one of you won't get through this" They replied.

That was the worst thing anyone had ever said to me. I mean, how would you feel that either you or your baby were going to die? But if one of was going to die then I wanted it to be me.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if my baby died.

"The baby is already trying to push its way out of you so we can't move you. We are going to have to get it out here" They explained. I nodded and started doing whatever they told me. At this moment in time, I was just told to push.

I pushed as hard as I could and she wouldn't budge. Eventually she came out but I couldn't hear anything. And come to think about it, I couldn't feel her moving as she was coming out.

"Why isn't she crying?" I asked. I dint care if what they said would hurt me. I needed to know the truth.

"I'm so sorry. She doesn't look as though she has made it" One of the doctors told me.

As she said that it felt like someone had just stabbed me.

But as she said that, she got more worried about me. She took her gloves away from me and they were covered in blood.

They were all saying and doing things but I didn't even know what was happening.