Chapter 33

Charlie's P.O.V (You never saw that coming!)

I told Hannah that I was going food shopping but I really wasn't. I texted Leo for him to meet me in Starbucks because he was the only person (apart from me) that knows Hannah better than herself!

"What's so important that I couldn't miss?" Leo asked when I met him in Starbucks. "I need you help with Hannah" I told him. "Help with what. You know her inside and out" he said.

"I need your help to find a ring. I want to propose."

As soon as I said that, Leo just pulled me into a bro hug. "So you're ok with it?" I asked because I don't want to marry Hannah with Leo being annoyed with me. "Are you joking? Of course I'm ok with it" He told me.

Well that took a whole lot of weight of my shoulders!

After about an hour of looking around the jewellery store, we couldn't find anything that we thought Hannah would like.

Until I saw the perfect ring.

It had a diamond in the middle with the sides wrapping around it (A/N it is in the media bar) and it was perfect.

I asked the sales assistant if I could see it and as soon as I saw it, I just had to get it.

"I'll take it please" I told the man.. "Of course. That's £1,820."

Shit. I don't have that money.

"I guess we'll have to keep looking." I told the man. "Wait, let me pay for it and call it half of my present. Hannah wouldn't want any other ring" Leo told me.

"Leo, I can't let you pay for that. It's too expensive" I told him. "Let me pay for it and then when we release our new album we can use some of that money to pay me back" he told me.

It was the perfect ring.

"Ok" I said to him. The man started to wrap up the ring and put it inside the bag. Leo payed and we then got my car and dropped Leo off at his house.

Now I just had to propose and I was nervous and excited.

But I'm sure she'll say yes.