Chapter 6

All the boys came running over to us with the coach so I pulled out of Charlie's hug and looked at the ground as I blushed slightly. "Hannah that was amazing! No one's ever beaten Charlie" Leondre said as he hugged me. "Hannah how would you like to join the team. We can have girls and boys in teams until your 16 so?" The coach asked. "I'd love to!" I replied. All the boys cheered and Charlie and Leo pulled me in a hug. Then all the boys joined in and it turned into a massive group hug!

After about 15 minutes of playing around with the boys and showing them what I could do it was the end of practise. The boys went back to the changing rooms to get changed and I just waited at the gates for Leo and Charlie. When I was waiting I was on my phone texting my dad to tell him how the day was going and suddenly someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Charlie!" I said. "How did you know it was me?" He asked taking his hands off my eyes. "Because Leo would have jumped on me if it was him!" I explained. As we were walking home Leo got a call of mum saying that she had to work tonight (She was a doctor) so we had to stay at someone's house. Charlie said that I could stay at his house considering Leo was already staying there tonight with some more of their friends.

We got home and I got changed into some different clothes, got my phone charger and my toothbrush and shoved them into a bag. Then me and Leo walked to Charlie's house which was only around the corner. When we got there Charlie gave Leo a man hug and then he turned to me and gave me a hug. He invited us into the lounge where Harvey and another 5 boys were.

"Hannah, this is Overload. They are a band as well. That's Ollie, Andy, Ryan, Jordi and Joey" Charlie explained. I said hi to them all and then we sat down and started watching a film while Andy ordered pizza. The film we were watching was The Woman in Black and even though I am 15, I hate scary films. I kept putting my head in Charlie's chest when it was scary.

After we ate the pizza and watched the film we decided to play truth or dare because Leo said they always do it when they were together. "Right Hannah, you can go first" Jordi said. "Why me?" I asked. "Because you're new here and we want to see if you will back down at any truths or dares." Jordi replied. "Well I don't give up on anything so you're on." I admitted.

"Ok so truth or dare" Andy asked. "Truth" I said. "Do you have a crush on anyone here?" Harvey asked. I did but I didn't want to admit it but I had to. "Yes" I said. They then started asking Ollie truth or dare and we kept going for about an hour.

"Ok, Hannah, you can go last" Leo said. I nodded for them to continue. "Truth or dare?" They asked. "Dare" I said. "They then all huddled in a group and were discussing what they were going to get me to do. After a few minutes they sat back in there places. "Ok, we dare you to sit in just your bra for the rest of the night. And just to warn you- we always stay up late." They said. Normally I would do the dare but I just couldn't. "I can't" I said as I ran out of the room and upstairs into the bathroom.