A/N (Pls read)

OG! pEnelope eckhart

A/N: NOT my characters, i only got a few characters, and there will be harsh language so if you are uncomfortable then i-

can't do anything so just pls don't read it.

Alright so I will give y'all some info:

Penelope, has 'the inner voice', it is just her sixth sense, (no, no one is possessing her), you can say the inner voice is like a cautious side of her that never lets the walls in her heart and mind down, she developed it when she got abused and stuff. Also she is not that hopless like she is smart and sharp, but also a bit childish and dumb at times. 

And yes, the abuse she got in this fanfic was a lot worse then in the real manhwa, yk, i will explain more through chapters, also as in the summary, penelope is just someone who wants to be loved and she also doesn't hate yvonne (Is that how you spell it?).

For the eckharts, well, they are all dicks, to be honest. Idk, they're all just dumbasses, who just think that penelope is nothing but an angry bird who throws stuff around. Alright maybe, i will try and improve the relationship between the duke and penny (if y'all want to) but honestly i don't give a shit about that man, i just purely hate him, ya he loves her and shit but he was/is too late. The brothers, Reynold dense, and derrick that piece of shit can go and die. (no offense to anyone) 

Yvonne, well that kid will be pure and no one will be possessing her. 

Since i have taken a liking to the kid, she seemed nice and i do not want that kid's life to go to absolute waste. 

That's all for the characters, i will tell ya more as the story proceeds. 

Also, i will take your requests in consideration for the character development, i also might not, It truly depends on how relatable it is to my plans for the story. 

THe plot will be mine but i will also follow some from the 'manhwa'. The picture on this fanfic also does not belong to me, i prob got them from google. 

I am just writing this for fun!! 

(Editor/Friend: ha, ya right! THen why am i forced into editing this, huh? JUst publish it without editing!!!)(A/N: Now, now, here, have some meat.)(Editor/Friend: I AM NOT A DOG!!)(A/N: but you are....(0_0))

Then, hope you enjoy it. 

For the updates, I will update every 2-3 days. 

Then, Have fun!!

P.S. It will be a family drama and love story!!! If you don't like it then don't read it, it's that simple.