Chapter 13: Festival

Quote: With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts' - Eleoner Roosevelt.

---------- ------------ ----------- -------- -------- ---

Third person pov:

Sodiana town:

"Byeeeeee! See you soon, I will miss you Dira!" Diana said as she waved to her best friend.

"BYEEE! Don't forget to take your medicine and stay with the group." Yelled Dira, as the carvarn left.

"Hoho, may that child be safe." said Noah as he took a sip from his wine.

"Grandpa, hand over the wine. It's early in the morning, for god's sake." Demanded penelope.

"Aye, aye. Haha'' chuckled Noah as he handed over his love of life. After spending nearly 8 months with Dira, one thing that Noah learnt was, there was never a room for argument with Dira, she always won somehow. Well Noah always considered it a good thing, these will help her get ahead in merchant deals.

"Excuse me." a voice stopped Dira and Noah from their walk.

"Yes?" asked Dira, as she looked behind.

"Haaaa, hey you saw a lady with magenta hair and turquoise eyes like mine." the boy said.

"Hooo, No we haven't but why must you be asking?" said Noah.

Before the boy could answer, another pink-eyed boy came in the speed of light and karate chopped the boy's head.

Penelope's pov:

W-what? Who are these people? And why-why are they looking for me? Are they from the duchy?

"You idiot! You don't go asking around people that. We are very sorry for that." the pink-eyed apologize and they both left.

"How interesting." said Noah as he told Dira to keep walking.

'No they don't look like knights. More like nobles. And they somehow feel familiar.' inner voice said.

'You finally decided to show up?' asked Dira.

'Ya, but those dudes looked really familiar. I think we have seen them before.' inner said.

I can't seem to remember them though. How strange. Just like how I met that lord.

But why are they finding me?

'Bro, I am super confused. What the hell is going on?' inner said.

Somewhere:

Third person pov:

"I told you, you can't ask people that. Our little sis is probably in disguise. Remember we have searched the whole sodiana thrice. And i am pretty sure sis ace's acting like our mother." said Augstine as he scolded Lucas.

"Hai, but seriously at this rate I think you are in the wrong. We haven't found a clue about her from here. How are we supposed to find her......I feel like crying." said Lucas.

"You are the oldest, why must you act like a child? Plus the old man found a clue. So let's move on." Augstine said as he dragged Lucas, leaving no room for argument.

Somewhere else:

??? Pov:

"So why are we here in sodiana again?" I asked Kris.

"Well, to explore, and also we are attending Emperor's claude's royal banquet." he answered.

"I see." i said,