Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.

Quote: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -Babe Ruth

------- ------ --- ---

Whitlock mansion:

Third person pov:

The next day:

"I was thinking..." Lucas started.

"Don't think." Augustine interrupted Lucas as he shoved dessert in his (lucas) mouth.

"We are invited to Eroka for King Henry's birthday." Austin spoke.

Heavy silence filled the room. "So are we gonna go?" questioned penelope. She was uncomfortable going there, alright. But she wants to meet Yvonne. And at least apologies to her (Yvonne) that she left suddenly.

"You wanna go?" asked Lucas, Penelope just hummed.

"To meet that pinkie?" questioned Aug, a bit irritated.

"How do you know about her?" asked Penelope. "Bunny, who do you think I am?" Aug stated.

"A cat, a grumpy one." Penelope muttered. "Pfft-hahahaha. *choke* *cough*" Lucas who heard Penelope was dying from laughter but while laughing the food got stuck and he choked. So now, he is laughing and choking at the same time.

Augustine on the other hand just tilted his hand in confusion.

"We will go. It's in two days. So -"

"And you tell us now?" Augustine said as he cut off Austin.

"Let me finis-"

"Let's go bunny. We have to go shopping. We don't have much time." said Augstine, again interrupting Austine. Aug then dragged Penelope out of the garden.

"Can i spea-"

"*cough* wait~" Lucas said as ran towards Aug and Penny.

"So no one's gonna listen to me? Alright. Not hurt at all." Austin said as he took a sip of black tea.

At the town~

"Uhh I don't need more dress and We left dad-"

"Don't worry, that oldie has work anyway and we can just look for a gift for the king. If something catches your eyes then buy it." Augustine said as he patted Penelope's head.

"Bunny, here~" Lucas said as he handed Penelope a giant lollipop. "Woah~ Thanks brother!" Penelope thanked Lucas as she ate the Lollipop. Lucas just hummed.

Augustine's pov:

I was looking around the town when I spotted a lady getting dragged into an alley. What the hell?

'Ignore it~Ignorance is a bliss' I looked at the Alley and back at Penelope. 'Oh fuck it.'

I nudge at Lucas and give him a signal. He nodded and we excused ourselves.

'Let's finish this shit quickly.'

Third person pov:

"Nelly, stay around in this area. We have some business here, so we will go and finish it." Augustine Instructed Penelope as he tied a red thread around Penelope's wrist. 'Damn it, we should have bought some knights.' Augustine thought.

"Alright, take care." Penelope said with a small smile.

Next scene:

Penelope was walking around, and a clothing shop caught her eyes. 'Maybe I could buy one for yvonne.' Penelope thought as she entered the shop.