Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?

The above pic is not mine, credits to the real owner

Quote: 'My past will not define my future, and my future is the reflection of my present actions. '-Sachin Sunny, Hundred Days To Greatness

--------- ----------- -----   --- 

Location: Eroka empire main mansion, Garden

(Henry's birthday)

Third person pov:

"And what about it?!" Diana exclaimed.

"I had no idea. Must be sad." Yvonne exclaimed as she took in the musky and fruity scent of roses.

"Wait-what is your twin's name?" Penelope questioned as she stopped walking.

"uh-char-Charlie!" Diana smoothly lied with a sweet smile.

"Uh-But I swear I heard carlos?" Penelope muttered but soon shrugged it off as a mishearing.

Flashback:

"Do you love anyone Carlos?" asked Diana. They were having a little bonding time. I was an excuse, Diana just wanted to slack off her lessons.

"PFFT-" Carlos choked on his tea.

"So you do. Who is the unlucky girl?" Diana asked with a sweet smile.

"Rude! And not exactly! But there is someone I wish to meet again." Carlos said with a small smile as he got lost in his own world.

"*AHEM* who?" Diana asked as she raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, Nelly. She is the daughter of Austin Von whitlock. It's been a long time, so I don't remember the details." Carlos said.

"PFFT-" This time it was Diana's turn to choke on her tea.

"You know her?" Carlos asked.
"When did you exactly meet her?" Diana asked as she regained her composure.

"Uh, when I was 4! What? Don't look at me like that. I have photographic memory." Carlos defended himself.

"Love at first sight?" asked Diana.

"No, but i am just quite fond of her. Back to the question, you know her?" Carlos replied as he took a sip of his milk.

"Kinda...her name is Dira-I mean Penelope, Penelope von whithlock, Previously known as Penelope Esdart?" Diana said as she thought about Penelope's last adopted name, but just crused them instead for hurting penelope.

"PFFT-"

"What with you both choking?" Callista, the granny walked in and took a seat.

"YOU- YOU CAN NEVER TALK ABOUT ME IN FRONT OF HER NEVER! JUST USE A FAKE NAME OR SMTH!" Carlos said as he violently shook Diana till she nodded.

Flashback end-

'I still get shivers to this day.' Diana thought as she glanced at Penelope. She was talking happily with Yvonne. 'Befriending Yvonne doesn't seem like a bad idea and having Penelope as my sister in law is great too. I am kinda excited.' Diana thought as she engaged herself in the conversation.

Inside the ballroom:

'Oh my, what's going on here?'

'Aren't we on good terms with the Dradevows now?'