Chapter 10: The Disappearance

Quote:  'when you are tired learn to rest, not quit.' -Banksy. 

-------- ----- -------- ----- -  --- -

Derrick's pov: (I honestly wanted to kill this bastard when writing this)

"Ahh, Is the young duke leaving now?" asked the viscount. Tsk, this old man is annoying.

"Hmm." I hummed as I left the ballroom. I am glad that trash didn't come back, there was less drama and our reputation was saved.

Ha.

"Let's go." I said as I got in the carriage.

"Uh, what about the lady, duke?" asked the coach man.

"Huh? What do you mean? She isn't in her carriage?" I asked. What trouble did she cause again?

"The lady never came, My lord." he answered. What? Ha, she must be out there causing trouble again.

"Young Duke! Ha..ha..." a maid called. I turned around.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"*Deep breath* My Lady is nowhere to be found! My lady disappeared!" Emily yelled from the top of the lungs.

What?! My eyes widened.

What the hell, Penelope? How far are you planning to go with your tricks to get attention?

"What do you mean disappeared?" I asked.

"I mean it, young lord. I couldn't find her in the room, so I checked every place. But she was nowhere, what's worse, her jewelry that she wore is missing. And the stained Dress was found on the floor." Emily replied as she bowed low.

"Jewelry missing? Maybe she wore it with her other clothes." I muttered.

"GO check the palace again!" I ordered the guards.

TIme skip brought to you by the ugliest trashiest person ever to exist (Derrick!)

"Did you find her?" I asked. No reply. DAMN IT, Penelope. This is going too far!

"Let's first go back to the mansion." I said as I closed my eyes and rested my head on my palm.

It's clear, this is no trick. She really left! That too unnoticed. This sure is going to put our reputation at risk.

Flashback

"Lady Penelope is still changing." a maid with brown eyes and hair answered Patiently.

"Yes,but it might take some while. She is currently throwing a fit in the bathroom." the maid said.

Flash back end

Too familiar, the maid was too familiar. She had fair skin and resembled Penelope. Was it her? No, she is not that smart. Heck she didn't even get proper education. I bet she even knows how to read. 

I need to get to the mansion first and inform my father. He will be pissed. Damn it penelope! I never should have taken you! What an embarrassment you are!

(A/N: 0_0........I am soo close to kill him....how can i write something like this???? Haha....let's hope I don't break my keyboard before the chapter ends. Because at this rate.....ha... I have no words.....)

At the mansion: (btw it's 7 in the evening)

Third person pov:

"Oh you are back!" the duke exclaimed.

"Father....Penelope's missing." Derrick said in a slow and small tone.

Few seconds passed in silence before all hell broke out....