A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)

(Credits of the meme to u/Neymester on reddit)

Hey, SOoooooo 

I am a bit stuck...I thought everything through and I need yall's help. 

Ok then first: 

Should I give our Penelope a male lead? Or do you all want her to be single? 

I asked this because at first i was gonna give her one, but then I thought that even if i don't give her one the story will process just fine....so i am a bit stuck there. 

Next for our second lead: Diana 

Same question as above(she definitely needs a male lead cause i wanna make it cute (fluff)) but I have a few options here:

Claude

Anastacius 

or should i make another character, if then please choose the personalities:

acts tough but is very cute and obedient

smart and silent 

playful, childish but scary when angry

Then there's reynold and derrick (but i don't think, any of you want them with our precious diana.) 

Oh almost forgot our Yvonne: 

Same question for her as well. It's fine if ya'll want her to be single. (I can also make my own, if yall want that is)

Options:

Vinter

Callisto(I personally prefer him)

Eckeles

Yall can choose one or if you want a specific pls comment here, I will take every comment into consideration and of course the majority will win. 

This note will not affect a few of the future chapters, but I would definitely need it for the story. 

The opinions and votes are open till october 1st. I will delete the note after october 15th. 

Thanks everyone for the votes and comments. 

I really love it when you all comment, it hypes me up. (ALSO THANKS FOR 4.3K reads, I just noticed that now)

Love you all. Stay safe byeeeeeee.