Chapter 18: It's them again...

Quote: 'The more you let go the higher you rise' -unknown.

----------- ---------- --------- ------- --

The next day:

Third person pov:

Location: Whitlock mansion, Dradevows.

Dining hall (for breakfast)

"DId the princess have a good sleep?" asked Liam with a gummy smile.

"Mhm, I did. How about you both?" asked Penelope as she hummed happily.

"Well-"

"I did." Naoh answered, interrupting Liam.

"Hey! Rudeeeeee! Come on man." Liam pouted.

"Morning..." Penelope greeted awkwardly as she entered the dining hall.

"Oh! Morning sweetie. The boys will be joining soon" the duke greeted her back and Penelope hummed in response, as she eyed the chairs. Where should she sit?

"You alright bunny?" asked Aug as he wlked in.

"Uhhh...." Mumbled Penelope, should she say anything?

"I-"

"INCOMING!!!" Lucas came in running as he hugged Penelope tight from the back.

"OWie!" whined Penelope.

"Bastard!" Aug said calmly, he looked scarier this way.

"Oh huh? hahaha.....Sorry I got too excited." Lucas laughed it off as he dragged Penelope to the right of Austin.

"Come bunny, let's eat." he said as he sat next to her. Noah and Liam took their seats as well.

"Thanks." muttered Penelope very quietly and sat down.

The breakfast started off awkwardly (mostly for Penny) but it slowly got calm and peaceful as the twins started chatting and Noah and Liam, well mostly Liam was rumbling.

(A/N: Quick thing, Noah and Liam are knights but they are close to the Whitlock family, they basically grew up with the twins and for the twins they are like their brothers and they are only joining them since there is no one in the room except the Whitlock family.)

The peace didn't last long.......

"Master, THey have arrived." the butler knocked, interrupting the breakfast. Only three people were eating, Penelope, Noah, and Lucas.

"Oh I see, lead them to the living room, we will be there shortly." Austin said and the butler (whose name I gave but forgot and can't be bothered going back to check) left.

"Alright, let's go and beat some asses." Aug said.

*cough* "Bro, did you just-"

"Shut up, let's go people and bunny." Aug said as he dragged a whining Lucas.

"HEY!!! MY MEATTT! T~T"

"Liam, Noah. Make sure to never leave Penelope's side. Penelope, finish the food and then come, there is absolutely no need for you to rush." Austin said as he smiled sweetly, patted Penelope's head and left.

"ARE THEY FUCKING GOING TO WAR OR WHAT??" Inner yelled.

"Is bother Augstine and Father alright?" Penelope questioned.