Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....

(the top pic not mine, credits to the owner )(Poor baby😭) 

Quote: 'Stay positive, better days are coming' - Uknown

----------------  ------------  --------- --------- ----

Third person pov:

"And who the hell might you be?" a sweet stern voice said with an irritating tone.

"HUH? None of your business." the pink haired replied.

"Uh...as a matter of fact it is my business, since you're standing in front of my house and banging on it. Are you willing to pay for the door if it breaks?" the blonde said, irritated.

"What? THE FUCK? Penny lives here." the pinkie insisted, annoying the blonde more, she has to go to practice soon.
'Penny? Penelope? DIRA?! Is this bastard from Dira's adopted family?' Diana thought.

"Sir, I think you are mistaken. But I might be able to help you find the person..." Diana said as she paused.

"Her name is-"

"But I don't want to, not interested, plus it would be great if you can move. I have to change and then leave for work." Diana said. 'ANd i hate you to the core, bastard, I am not letting you find my sister. Not in a million years.'

"HEY! Do you know who I am? How dare you talk to me Like this!" Pinkie yelled.

"I don't care. Please move." DIana said with a blank face.

It annoyed the pinkie, can this girl not see the way he is dressed? Can she not see the sword? And the eckart family's emblem?

"I am Reynold Eckart! The second master! And I am here to get my Stupid sister back home." Reynold said with a proud tone.

'S-stupid? DID HE JUST CALL MY SISTER HIS SISTER AND WORST OF ALL CALLED HER STUPID? THIS MF!' Diana thought. Her thoughts were wild but her face had a calm appearance and a sweet smile.

"Never heard of it." Diana said calmly but there was a hint of irritation in her voice. SHe pushed Reynold out of the way and took out the key Dira gave her.

"Yah! Mind your manners, you commoner and what do you mean never heard of us?" Renold said in a stern voice.

"Tsk, how dumb and annoying can you be? Haaa, Sir this is sodiana! S.O.D.I.A.N.A. An independent town that is protected by the Dradevows and Obelia, we don't respect or know anyone else except people from those two kingdoms. If you get it then please get lost before I scream and accuse you of behaving inappropriately to me. Because believe me I can and will. I don't give a shit if you are a noble or not. I can expel you from the town with just a scream." Diana said with a smile.

Sodiana, an independent town, did not tolerate inappropriate behavior. The chief was very strict with rules, but the rules made were very reasonable and few, making sodiana a reliable and lively town where people lived peacefully and happily. Most of the people here were elderly since elederly people love peace and lively places.

"Y-you! You will reGRET THIS!" Reynold screamed and ran away.

"Pfft- coward~ Serves you right. How dare you make my sister sad and even have the guts to look for her." Diana muttered.

"Kiddo, Hurry up, your friend is here." Noah yelled from downstairs.

"Coming gramps!"

At the same time

Downstairs:

"Uhh..Are you the owner?" asked Reynold to Noah.

"Yes kiddo. Want a room?" asked Noah.