Chapter 7: The Ball

(The above pic is from Aidin manhwa) 

Quote: 'A Villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told.'-The evil queen.

-------- ----------- ------- ------- ------- --- -- -

Two days later:

Mid Night:

Third person pov:

"Argh," Penelope groaned as she fluttered her eyes.

'Finally that horrible dream is over.' she thought as she got up.

"Wait-Why am I in bed?" she spoke to herself.

Penelope's pov:

Where the hell is that man? Did he leave?

Did he die? If he died then where the hell is his body?

And who the hell broke my doorrrrr? Wait-did I get caught? Shit, no no no. Why am I in my bed? What's with my change of clothes? What-

"Calm down would you?" the inner interrupted my trail of thoughts.

'Right,' I thought as I took deep breaths, as I made my way towards my desk. Let's read some books. Books, fiction in particular, really help me stay calm. I started reading a book about the abandoned princess. I really like the character of the princess. She is strong and independent. How cool.

"What's this?" I asked myself as I took the paper note that was in my book.

For the pretty lady with magenta hair:

I thank you very much for taking care of me. It must have been hard huh. Sorry to bother you. In return I bought you some food from the town, it's in your drawer. I hope you like it. Take care of yourself and remember to eat properly.

Have a nice life, till we meet again then.

Your handsome patient,

The mask dude.

"Pfft-hahaha." I laughed softly. Yes, I hope we meet again too.

"It's been a long time since you laughed." the inner said.

It has, hasn't it? I am gald i helped him. I would like to know him. I wonder what kind of person he is? Well, I also kinda want to see his face. I bought the paper in front of my face. Lavender. Lavender huh.

"No time for blushing, girl. Look in the drawer. Your tummy is hungry." the inner reminded.

"I-I wasn't blushing." I sighed as I opened the drawer.

Woah, dangos and skewers! Been a long time since I had those. *Grumble*

Oh-I should probably eat them. I am hungry.

*Bite* delicious!!

Time skip to After she finished eating 

It was delicious. Ha, the second prince's birthday ball is in two weeks. Right, I need to start planning.

This time for sure I have to be quick and smart, I can't let them catch me, and I can't let Derrick find out that I am missing from the ball till it's over.

Let's get planning, inner help me!

"On it, let's go!!" the inner said excitedly.

The whole night was spent planning for the ball. 

Third person pov:

Next morning:

Reynold was making his visit to Penelope's room.