Chapter 36: Let it out!

(credits to the real owner for the pic above) (Not mine) 

Quote: 'The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.'

-Charles Dickens

Author

----- --------- -------- ------

Third person pov:

Penelope's room:

The whitlock mansion:

"Wait-so you lied to me?" Penelope questioned raising her eyebrow and breaking the comfortable silence.

"Huh? of course not. Why would I?" Charlos muttered, hoping Penelope would forget but she did not. She blankly ignored him.

Penelope then shifted and got out of the burrito, she stood up as she came to a conclusion and announced: "you lied to me. How dare you?"

"Please spare me." Charlos muttered, while joining his hands together. "Spare you?" Penelope said tilting her head and blinking in a daze.

"No way. Why should I?" Penelope questioned, as she grabbed her sword that Lucas gifted her.

"I beg you, princess. Please." charlos said as he backed up. "Don't wanna." Penelope said as she moved forward.

"Ack." Charlos said as he went around the couch. "Get back here." Penelope muttered as she roared a little. How dare he lie to her? He could have just told her that it was him during her stay. She doesn't know why she is mad but she is mad and all that matters right now is to vent her anger out. She doesn't care about anything else. She chased Charlos around the room with her sword.

After some moments:

"Princess, please put the sword down. I beg, I am tired. You have been chasing me for the last 30 minutes." Charlos said pleading. Penelope stopped, and looked at the clock. It's 3 am. She then looked back at her stomach and then at charlos.

"Buy me dango." Penelope said, more like demanding.

"Dango? The one I gave you before?" Charlos asked. As he looked at her confused. Penelope simply nodded.

"Alright. I will be back in a few-"

"No." Penelope interrupted charlos who was about to leave the mansion to go get dango. "Take me with you. Or else." Penelope added as she pointed her sword towards Charlos.

"Yes.." Charlos said in defeat. As he moved his hand forward for Penelope to take it. As soon as Penelope took his hand he teleported him and Penelope to Sodiana.

At Sodiana:

"Did you get the dango from here?" asked Penelope. Charlos shook his head and turned his head towards Penelope as he felt her staring.

"Alright, I will take you to the store I got it from." Charlos said with a heavy sigh. Seeing his reaction Penelope chuckled a bit inside. 'Well, he has to pay for lying to me.' she thought as Charlos teleported them both to Eroka.

Eroka:

Town:

Third person pov:

"But princess...it's 3:30 am. I highly doubt anything would be open right now." Charlos said as the realization hit him.

"But I am hungry." Penelope reasoned as she held her stomach. "Alright, let's go." Charlos said as he left Penelope into the forest and to an old house.