Chapter 15: The final decision

Quote: 'I have learned not to allow rejection to move me.' -Cicely Tyson. 

-------------- ------------- ------- ---

Previous chapter: 

The next day:

Penelope's pov:

I have decided! After, all the pain and abuse I went through in that house, I don't think I can trust anyone. So I will...

-------------- -------------- ------- ----

Continue...

Third person pov:

Location: Travarn (where penelope lives)

*yawn* Penelope rubbed her sore eyes. SHe had cried for the whole night. 'I should get ready.' thought penelope as she went to her closet and picked some random clothes and put it on.

*click*

Opening the door, she was met by 2 well built knights. "Oh-"

"Princess! His grace sent us here to protect you!" Both of them said engertically.

"It's nice to finally meet you princess, I am Laim Hart," the brown-haired and yellowe-ish eyes knight introduced himself.

"I am Noah Katz." the Black hair and light blue eyes knight introduced himself.

"Uhh, right I am penelope." Penelope introduced herself awkwardly.

"We know." Noah said.

"Rude! Forgive him, he just is very brutally honest and doesn't like speaking much." Liam exclaimed as he scolded Noah.

*pfft-* chuckled Penelope finding it quite amusing.

"Ahem, ah, I was thinking if I could meet the duk-father." Penelope said.

"Of course you can, let me lead the way." Liam answered in 0.0001 second.

"Right! Not now, i just want to talk to him about me moving in the mansion, but-"

"I'llgo informhim rn." Liam speed talked as he rushed out of the inn in a split second.

"He is alright, right?" asked Penelope, she is confused, like wtf just happened.

"He will be fine, just excited that you will be back." Naoh replied with a blank expression.

"How come? Did we meet before?" asked Penelope confused.

"Princess, we used to play with you when you were little." Noah answered with an unreadable expression.

"Oh, I am sorry but my memories are very fussy." Penelope said in a low voice. She felt quietly without reason.

"It wasn't your fault." Noah answered, with a slight smile this time.

Noah and Liam, the best knight of the Duchy, were unbeatable. And the sole reason they trained hard day and night was to kill the person who was behind the attack that happened on the princesses 4th birthday. They both were orphans, nowhere to go, the duchess found them and had taken them in. That time the duchess had just married the duke, and she had become their mother figure. So, for them the young masters and princess were like little siblings. They had also played a great part in the search party that was organized by the duke to find the princess and duchess.

"DIRA!!!!!!!!" a sweet voice called.

"DIANA! NO-*thud*uff" it seemed penelope was a bit late, diana had already jumped on her and took her in for a tight hug.