Chapter 19: The talk

Quote: "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

---------- ---------- -------- --------- -

"*breaths out* It's fine. We can talk."

 "Are you sure sweetie?" asked Austin.

"Hm." nodded Penelope, she has to face them properly and let her feelings out otherwise there will be no end, they will always pursue her and keep their hopes up. It's no use, she has to get her feelings straight and tell them that she wants nothing to do with them, that she is happy here.

"Alright, we will be out then. If they dare do something, then just stab them, here." Augustine wishepered in Penelope's ears as he handed her a pocket knife.

"Hahaha, lmao." Inner laughed.

"Also as a reminder Noah and Liam are hiding around the room. If you feel like killing one of them, then just signal them." Lucas whispered and patted Penelope's hair.

"Thanks brother." Penelope wishepred back. Oh, she won't actually stab them but she wants to punch a certain someone's face today.

"I know right, that derrick bastard is staring at us. Hmph. I say stab him." Inner said. Derrick was sending glares at Penelope for a long time now.

Austin noticed the glances from the eckart at Penelope and moved to hug his daughter. Confused, Penelope can only hug him back.

'Ha, see this oldie, you will never have this kind of moment with my daughter. HAHA.' Austin thought as he eyes DUke Eckart.

"We will see you in a bit then." said Austin as he and Augstine left. Lucas is still glaring at reynold.

"I don't trust you with my sister. Nah, man. You coming with me." said Lucas as he was about to drag Reynold out. He really doesn't like this bastard and his brother too. THough it's easier to ignore Derdick..Was it? Tsk, why so complicated names. Can't they have normal names.

"Brother L.u.c.a.s." Penelope called in a stern voice. She knows that they are worried about her safety and she likes the safe feeling but right now she seriously needs to have a talk with them.

Hearing Penelope's stern voice, Lucas signed heavily in defeat and left the room after apologizing to Penelope. He looked like a lost puppy.

"Please take a seat." Penelope offered.

"Pene-penelope. I-I" the Duke was confused, shocked, angry, sad, quilty, and regretful. He didn't know how to start a conversation with his own daughter whom he had hurt so terribly.

"Why-WHY did you leave?" asked Reynold. He needed to know, he needed to know why Penelope left. His father seemed to know something but he hadn't given them a proper explanation. Everytime in the past few months they bought Penelope up, their father would have a very deep expression as if something was bothering him.

"Are you seriously asking that?" Penelope spoke as she raised her eyebrows, breaking the silence. She was very annoyed at this point. She thought they would at least know their mistakes. But no, they were too dumb to figure that out. Weren't they the one who chased her out by their own choices and behavior. Why the fucking hell would they ask her that question? Are they trying to snap her or what?

"Mind your manners." a very annoying voice said.

"What?" asked Penelope, stunned. The first FUCKING THING YOU SAY IS THAT?!

"Behave properly. Just because you found your biological family, it doesn't mean you are not a part of Eckart." Dick said.

'THIS MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!' Liam thought angrily. He was in the fucking room hiding. He was fucking pissed at this bastard. How dare he tell the princess what to do?