Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon

(Credits (pic above) to @sakihime02 (tumblr)) 

(Imagine Yvonne said this quote, honestly this quote doesn't really have a quoter so I will just go with yvonne)

Quote:  'We have had a fair share of arguments and fights, but nothing of that will stop my love for my sister.' -Yvonne eckart

----------- --------- --- --- -- -

Third person pov: 

Dream:

"YOu Filthy RAT! Just leave the house already!" yelled Reynold, to the little girl. THis dream was different. She wasn't stuck in her tiny 11 year old body, this time she was just there watching as the scene as it unfolded in front of her eyes.

Penelope could see the little girl wanting to cry. But she didn't. She held it in.

THe scene changed:

This time it was the servants belittling her, bullying her, abusing her, hitting her. Her brother-no Young master knew what she was going through, but never did he do anything to stop it. That little girl expected her brother to help her, but as she grew up she lost her hope.

'What a dumb hope I had held onto.' Penelope thought as the scene changed again.

Now it was at the dinner table, the food looked delicious, but she couldn't eat it. How can she? She was given fake cutlery. Not even a kid can use this to cut meat. None of the eckart's asked her nor even looked at her the whole dinner.

'Tsk, I should have just never expected the duke's hand.' Penelope thought.

The scenes kept changing: to the necklace incident, to Penelope crying alone in her room, to bandaging the wounds she got when the maids beat her up, to her starving for weeks, to her developing the eating disorder and suffering from it and to the duke ignoring her efforts in studying.

And with every scene, Penelope's head hurts more and more.

"Stop Stop Stop!!!!! PLEASE!! STOP THIS!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS! NO!" Penelope screamed. She screamed and screamed but those horrible scenes just kept repeating.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Penelope yelled with all her might. And a bright light surrounded her.

Plain white. Penelope hesitantly looked up, 'where is this?' she thought.

"Penelope, sweetie. Come on hurry up. We don't want you to get lost, right?" said the pretty lady with dark magenta hair, as she fake pouted.

 We don't want you to get lost, right?" said the pretty lady with dark magenta hair, as she fake pouted

(Pretend this is how her mother looks like, she has dark magneta hair and light pink eyes.) (Not my pic) (credits to gimmethattaco (reddit))

"Mom? Mother, wait!!" yelled Penelope as she reached out to her beautiful mother. She tried to reach her mother, but she was too late. Her mother was already preparing to leave.