Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp

Quote: 'You're off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.'

-Dr. Seuss

Author/Poet

----- ------- ------ -

Whitlock mansion:

Third person pov:

"So that is not your kid? Thank god. I thought I would have to murder someone." Adiel muttered, as he took a sip from tea.

'Just like father.' -Penelope thought as she glanced at Adiel and noticed her and gave her a toothy smile.

"Umm....didn't brother and father say that they have work??" Penelope spoke as she hesitated.

"ya." "When." both of them answered at the time.

"Dear brother, I think you should leave." Adiel said with a smirk, he was basically just shooing Austin away.

"Let's go oldie. I do not want to clean up after you later. See ya uncle." Augustine said as he dragged Asitn who was glaring at Adiel.

"See you tomorrow Augustine. Shall we go on a walk princess?" Adiel said as he got up and took Lucifer from Penelope's lap.

"Aahh...nooooo." Lucifer whined as he stretched his hands towards Penelope, who was a bit confused.

"Come on kiddo. I am your uncle. I won't bite. Let's go and have some fun." Adiel said as he moved his hand forward for Penelope to take it.

Penelope confusedly took his hand and they both, with Noah and Liam by their side made their way towards the garden.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" asked Adiel. Penelope just hummed, she had now gotten a lot comfortable with Adiel. They talked about different things, told each other their likes and dislikes and Penelope also found out that her aunt, Adiel's wife, was 8 months pregnant. And that she had invited her to her palace since she is mostly sick.

Adiel looked sad when he told Penelope about Bianca (his wife). He concealed his emotions well but Penelope saw right through them. She could just know most people's emotion by the way they talked and their expression, Charlos is an expectation. She cannot break through his mask. But she hopes to one day.

"Bowred." Lucifer commented. Penelope and Adiel stopped talking and looked at him.

"Shall we do something?" asked Adiel. Penelope tilted her head in confusion.

"Did you know we used to play every week in the imperial garden?" Adiel continued, as he put Lucifer down. He went over to bush and got the water pipe that was there to water the plants, and:

"Incoming!!" He shouted as he sprayed water towards Lucifer and Penelope, but Noah and lIam stepped in to protect.

"......."

"...."

"Your majesty, really?" Noah commented, as he wiped the water off his face.

"Pfft-hahahaha" lucifer laugh broke the silence atmosphere as he chased after Adiel.

"Haha" Penelope giggled as she took another water pipe and sprayed it on Liam who was standing completely still, and confused.

Soon there was a water fight in the garden. Everyone played with the water happily. It was a magnificent scene to see.

Austin's office:

Third person pov:

"My lord you have work." Roan the butler said with a sigh.