Chapter 28: Mamma(?)

Quote: *suggest me a quote* 

---------- ------------ ------------- ---

Third person pov:

"Plewse, mamma. Don't throw me awaw" the kid said.

Making everyone freeze.

"I think I am hallucinating." Yvonne said.

"What did you say, kid?" Diana questioned.

"Mamma, mama...waaahhhhh!" the kid cried. "Oh, uhhhhh..."

"Sister quick comfort himmm." Penelope said as she hit Adriana's shoulder lightly.

"Right, there, there..." Adriana patted circles on the kid's back and bounced him for a while, until he fell asleep.

"Uhhh, Yvonne, Let's go back-"

"Let's go yvonne. You can stay over." Diana said as she dragged Yvonne to their carriage. Leaving reynold alone and annoyed.
"Brother is gonna be mad." Penelope muttered. It was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Lady whitlock..."

"Call me Penelope or penny." Penelope siad with a smile. "Alright, Penelope...the thing is...me and sir lucas are not engaged....." Adriana said as she kept her head down, ready to be yelled at or face angry faces.

"Oh, I knew that. But i am prettyyyy sure that you will accept the proposal." Penelope said smiling. Hearing Penelope, Adriana was relaxed and also tense. For her, it sounded like a treat...threatening her to accept the engagement.

"I have something to say, Diana..." Yvonne said, Diana replied with a 'hmm'.

"I overheard...the emperor talking with my father....he was thinking of getting you engaged with the emperor of obelia." Yvonne said, her voice just went down with every word.

"WHA-" Penelope covered Diana's mouth, as the kid was still sleeping.

"HOW DARE HE?!!" Diana whispered. "Let's murder him." Penelope said with a straight face.

"I swear to god. I have only met the emperor like what once?! I don't even acknowledge him as my father..." Diana said, as a matter of fact.

"Please don't kill him. Callisto is planning to do that and if someone else does it, he will be pretty mad." Yvonne said. She didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"..."

"..."

'THE CROWN PRINCE??!!! Lady Eckart said his name so easily....' - Adriana.

'Uhhh, brother would do that.' - Diana.

'Ohhh....alright. Guess can't murder the emperor. I don't want to get on the bad side of the crown prince.' - Penelope.

"Ohh...it's fine. I will let Carlos deal with it." Diana said, calmly. If the emperor still doesn't change his mind, then she will complain to grandma. And if he is still stubborn then well...Penelope will kidnap her.

"Anyways, what are we going to do with the kid? He seems to be attached to sister." Penelope asked.

"How about he stays with you until the marriage." Diana suggested.

"OH, sister...do you think you can join us for dinner tomorrow night?" yvonne asked, her voice filled with hope....

While Penelope was processing what Yvonne just said...

'The night.....dinner?...with people...with Eckart?! Uhhh...no...what the..' - penelope.

"Sure for both of your questions" Penelope said with a bright smile, she doesn't have the courage to make Yvonne and Diana sad...just imagine their angelic faces crying....absolutely not.