Chapter 29: The progress

(the above pic is from 'I will become a matrich in this life')(I think) 

Quote: 'Just when the capterpillar thought his time was over, it became a butterfly.' - Unknown.

--------- ------------ -------- --- - 

"Hmm...?" he hummed out confused. Penelope just stared back and tilted her head towards lucas. Carlos mouthed 'oh' and said, "uhh, the kid-I will take him to the guest room." He gently took the kid from Adriana and quickly left.

"Well...then..we will go and change...?" Adriana shuttered and Lucas just smiled.

"Let's go..." Diana said as she dragged everyone.

------------------ --- - - - -

Third person pov:

Living room:

"So..." Augustine started.

"Carlos, in our defense, it was pinkie's fault. He came along and couldn't even protect any of us. Hmph scaredy cat." Diana said as she pouted and blamed everything on Reynold.

"Uhhh....to be honest-"

"Yes, brother came along and all he could do was get the knights and that too not on time." Yvonne said, nodding along as she cut Penelope off 'Sorry brother, but right now...i can't do much...'

"What about the kid then?" Lucas questioned, he was leaning back on the sofa with his arms crossed and a bright (scary) smile on his face.

"Well, I met him when I was in the cell. And I guess he got attached to me(?)" Adriana answered hesitating.

"I see....how about we send-"

"He seems around 4 or maybe 3. It seems dangerous to live here in Eroka. Let's take him with us." Austin, who was silently observing everything, suddenly spoke.

"We can?? I will watch over him then." Penelope said as she lightly clapped her hands together.

Austin turned his face over to Lucas as he felt someone staring daggers to his soul. 'I guess he didn't like the idea hmmm....oh well at least Penny's is happy.' Austin thought as he shrugged it off and went back to his serious thinking.

"We were supposed to discuss the punishment." Augstine said with 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"Heh, it's fine. They fought and won. That is what matters. You all did great." Charlos complimented the ladies.

"I know and they did what had to be done, but they went in without further thinking, it could have cost their lives. It's lucky all of them know how to fight. I hope they know how to fight." Augustine explained his thinking deeply.

"I get it. I will accept the punishment." Penelope said, she acknowledges her brother and his isn't wrong they could have lost their life and Penelope kinda hates that thought.

"Good, now you will not get any dessert for the rest of the week." Aug said as he nodded to himself.

'No...dessert...haha...no....DESSERT?!'

"HUH??!!! BROTHER! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Penelope screamed.

"Oww my ears." Diana whined.

"Calm down sister, that can't be that worse, right?" Yvonne asked as she patted Penelope's back to calm her down.

"Sorry to disturb you but the kid has woken up and well...It would be better for Lady Leopold to come." the butler bowed. "Oh sure...uhh excuse me?" Adriana answered as she got up and was about to bow..