Chapter 5: Worries

Quote:  'Empty expectations and useless emotions are only distraction.'— Penelope Eckhart.

------- ----------- ---------- --------

??? Pov:

"Argh, ha, Finally, I am healed." I groaned as I sat up. I swear I am gonna kill Kris. How dare he betray me? Damn it.

"Huh?" what? Why is she like that? I thought as I went up to the figure sleeping on the couch.

Tap, tap.

The room looks like one of the nobility. I am surprised that she didn't inform anyone about me.

I walked towards her and-

'Beautiful, really pretty. My lord she is gorgeous.' my first thought when i saw her.

Her pale face and her beautiful magenta hair.

I sat down and brought my fingers towards her nose, her breathing is unstable. Pulse. Her pulse is normal, but is weaker than the average person. Wait, did she starve? What kind of family lets their members starve?

Damn it, Let's go to the town first. (he teleported to the town)

"Now, what would she like?" I muttered as I looked at the skewers in front of me.

"Young lad, if you are looking for something to give a lady, how about sweets?" the salesman spoke.

"Why sweets?" I asked. What if she hates sweets?

"Huh, because ladies nowadays are fond of sweets," he said, liking he was stating something obvious.

"I see, then I will trust you on this one, pack me 4 dango sticks and some skewers." I brought something spicy too, you never know what someone likes. Especially a lady, since they change their minds pretty much quickly.

I took the food and teleported back to the room.

Haa, now where should the food go? I am pretty sure the pretty lady's family isn't taking good care of her. So if they find food here, then she might get in trouble. Let's see.....

Aha, 'I will put it here.' I thought as I put the food in her desk's drawer and put a spell which will keep the food fresh for months.

Now, let's write a note.

Done. I then made my way towards her. "Let's settle you in your bed." I said as I picked her up and laid her down on her bed. I kneeled down on the side and-

"You are really pretty, you know. Thank you for taking care of me and please take good care of yourself. I know you will. I hope we meet again, pretty lady." I whispered as I kissed the back of her hand, 

" I whispered as I kissed the back of her hand, 

and teleported back to the field. Just to see my comrades preparing my funeral.

Really? 

(the commardes: yes, really)(???: without a body?)(THe commardes: 😱 waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh my lordddddddddd. You are Aliveeeeee.)(???: I am done with you all.)