Chapter 42: oh no...

Quote: 'It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.'

Madeleine Albright

------------------------ ----------------

Third person Pov:

In the library:

"So, if we cannot stop the monsters, then it will take them up to 3 weeks to invade the first kingdom which is the western kingdom from there, it will take them up to another a year to actually take control over every kingdom." Callista said as she looked at their calculations.

"How shall we solve this?" Diana questioned as she munched on her cookie.

"Building walls will not help us, the monsters are huge." Mia said as she leaned backwards on the sofa.

"What is a place where monsters cannot find us?" Callista said as they all went into a deep thinking. Clearing each town slowly is the only way, but where will they put the citizens? The people and especially the elders and the kids. That is a bigger issue that needs to be solved.

"A place ... .ocean??" Diana muttered.

"Haha, sweetie, we can't breathe under water." Mia said with a light chuckle.

"How about underground? We can make a place underground...if that doesn't work...wait, are monsters afraid of holy water?" Penelope who was quiet till now spoke as she glanced around.

"Ofcourse, holy water purifies the evil, or dark beings, the monster would not dare to even be ten feet near the water." Callista answered calmly as she sped her tea.

"Then can't we use holy water to fight these monsters?" Diana asked.

"We don't have enough of it." Mia said with a shrug.

"Urgh..." Diana said, frustrated.

"Wait....water can mix, right?" Penelope questioned.

"Yesss...." Diana answered.

"How about we mix the holy water into the ocean!!" Penelope exclaimed as she stood up. Her voice filled with hope and determination.

"OMG OFC WE CAN DO THAT!! That way we can secure the people on an island that is surrounded by water!! And the monsters wouldn't dare go near the water. And we will have more holy water as it will mix with the other water!! That's so smart!!" Diana exclaimed as she got up alongside Penelope, they both stared at Callista and Mia for confirmation for their theory.

"Holy water cannot be mixed." Callista said as she sipped her tea, if it was that easy then there would be no disease or such, hell even those stupid ass idotic demon races wouldn't exist..

"Ohh...well, that's a bummer." Diana said sadly as she sat back down and focused on her cookie.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........." Penelope groaned as she collapsed on the sofa.

"Both of you stop being babies and come on and think about different solutions." Callista encouraged the two young maidens.

"Wait...we can still commerce your plan." Mia, who had been quiet all the time, spoke.

"How?" Diana questioned, hope in her eyes.

"Well, think about it, we can import people on an island, and holy water can be combined together, so ... .maybe we can combine the holy water from across the empires and then place them around the border of the island..." Mia continued her explanation.

"But would the temple allow that? You do know they are greedy as hell." Callista said frustrated, as she ran her hand through her hair.

"ah, we can always steal it." Diana suggested randomly as she closed her eyes and leaned back.

'Okay...I feel like I just said something I wasn't supposed to.' Diana thought as she peeked to the three ladies sitting.

Callista was smirking, as she leaned back on the sofa with her arms folded.

Mia had a blank face but her eyes showed a bit of excitement.

And Penelope was cleaning...her swords with a light smile.

"Guys, don't take it seriously, we can't break into temples, that's treason. I was just kidding." Diana tried to explain herself, panicking as she got up.

"Too late, sweetie." Callista said as she got up with a smirk.

'Carlos was right, she does look scary when she smirks.' -Diana. 

With the emperors~
Third person pov:

"Sooo....woah. Any formations for the soldiers....-"

"Shut up brother." Athan interrupted Austin.

"Okay. Thank god." Austin said relieved as he drank his tea.

"How about the butterfly formation?" Claude de Alger Obelia suggested as he crossed his legs.

"THat's fucking lame, that doesn't even look cool with a birds eye view." Austin commented, casually.

"It is....powerful though." Sovieshu commented.

"Ya...you went to war with that formation a decade ago ... .seeing the results...argh...i don't know man." Athan commented on Sovieshu's comment.

"Pfft-" Heinly choked on his tea.

"You good kid?" Austin asked, as he patted Heinly back gently. "Yes thank you." Heinly remarked.

"God, you all suck." Abel muttered as he simply stared at the people present in the meeting room.

"Oh this piece of shit-" -Austin.

"Son of a bitch" - Athan.

"Tsk." -Sovieshu.

"WHAT ARE YOU TSKING AT??? GEEZ, how about prak formation in the west. And solid formation in the east." Abel suggested, as he leaned back on the chair.

"Sounds reasonable." Claude agreed as he checked out the formation.

"tsk. Why is the idea so good." AUstin said defeated.

"Okay, shall we start with deciding these with the caption of each knightage?" Heinly spoke up.

"I already have the captain of the obelian knightage here, alongside the head of the magic tower." Claude as he gestured for his attendants to bow. It was Felix, and a temporary head of mages.

"We have ours here." -Austin.

"I will call in, probably take a few hours." Heinly said.

"Mine will take a few days." Sovieshu said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"UNCLE AUSTIN!!! PENELOPE AND AUNT MIA ARE DOING THE UNBELIEVABLE!!!" a loud voice yelled as the door swung open. 

"What?" -Athan.

"Oh god." -Austin, sighted knowing his daughter very well.

"The dancer...." -Claude's jeweled eyes widened as the sight of the one he desired to see and a get a hold of for quite a long time now. 

To be continued~

A/n: Hope you had fun reading the chapter..