Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything

Quote: 'You are enough just as you are' - Megan markle

------------ ------------ --------- 

Next Day:

Third person pov:

"My lady, you should hurry and get ready. There are guests who want to meet you." Penelope's personal maid (whose name I forgot) said as she hurried Penelope to get out of the bed.

*Yawn* Penelope yawned as she rubbed one of her eyes and muttered 'why'.

"Because the Eckarts are here for the day. Well, originally they were here to take Lady Eckart back, but then I don't know how or when, but young master Derrick announced that they would be staying over, surprising everyone including Lord Charlos. I mean the audacity of the man. Like, dude gotta learn his place, he was talking arrogantly to the god of war. Princess, I was standing outside but I could feel the intense dark energy coming from Lord Charlos." the maid (let's name her Amy for now) ranted as she opened the curtains.

"Eckart...staying the day.....I think I am dreaming....I will go back to sleep again. Night, Amy." Penelope said in a monotone as she laid back down and covered her face with the cover.

"Princess...Pleaseeeee! Comeon..." Amy said as she pulled Penelope up by her hand. When she met Penelope for the first time she thought Penelope would be rude and whiny, like her previous master and would hit her but she was different. She was more like a curious child who seemed to be lost and couldn't figure out what was going on. More like trying to cope with things. She soon became close with Penelope, and started opening up, their relationship was close.

(A/N: Amy/the maid is 16 and Penelope is 18 (just so you know))

"Ugh..do i have too?" Penelope whined and Amy nodded aggressively.

"Princess, I will make sure that you look stunning today. Did you know I heard some maids talk about how ugly you looked...I reported to Lord Charlos, he seemed mad and I never saw them again." Amy said as she did Penelope's hair while she whispered the last part.

"Amy, It's fine. It's not like I give a fuck but I do appericaite Lord Charlos's help. Though next time make sure to not bother him. Right?" Penelope said. She chuckled a bit when she saw Amy's surprised face when she cursed.

"I learnt it from brother Aug. He said I could use it only when addressing the Eckarts or nobles." Penelope said. A lie, if Augstine ever found out what she said. Her ears would bleed from the lectures she would get. Oh merlin, never let him find that out.

"Oh I see." Amy smiled as she continued doing her work.

With Diana

Third person pov:

"Ughhh......Why would he accept that??" Diana whined. She was informed that the Eckarts would be staying over for a day. How can Charlos accept that after knowing the chemistry between the Whitlocks and Ekarts? Plus that annoying Pinkie would be there......

"Let's go meet my dear brother...." Diana said, smiling at the maid. '*sweatdrop* you are very scary when you smile so sweetly when you clearly have bad intentions. I pray for you, Lord Charlos.' -diana's personal maid.

"Charlos!!" Diana yelled as she slammed the door with a sweet smile.

"Diana.(?)" Charlos tilted his head in confusion. He was getting ready to go join the Royal family for Breakfast.

"You accepted Eckart's request to join us for the day?" Diana said sweetly, but there was venom filled with anger in her voice.

"No way, why would I? I rejected them but Lord Whitlock insisted. I guess he has a plan or something." Charlos said as he fixed his collar.