001 - The Vanishing of Will Byers

Alexandra Harrington rushed to her closet talking to Mike on her intercom

Alexandra Harrington rushed to her closet talking to Mike on her intercom. She throws on some light blue high waisted jeans, a white shirt with some red prints on it, a black zip up and finally her red Chuck Taylor's.

She runs down the stairs with Steve, her brother in the kitchen watching her in a hurry. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"Mike's!" she replies closing the door. "Bye!" She yells. 

Alex then rushes to the garage picking her bike up, pedaling as fast as she can across the streets. She was already a few hours late for the party's Dungeons and Dragons campaign that they've been planning for two weeks.

As she was almost a minute away from his house Alex hears Mike speak on her intercom. "Alex are you near?"

She finally arrives, throws her bike in his garage, picking up the intercom saying "Right here!"

The girl  knocks on the door, Ms. Wheeler opening it shortly after. "Oh, Alexandra a bit late aren't you?" She smiles "The boys have already been playing for 10 hours at least."

Alex smiles at Ms. Wheeler not really paying attention to what she said and then enters the house rushing down to the basement. She sees the four all sat around a card table with a grid board spread on it. A half empty pizza box and canned cokes trashed all around the room.

"Will your action." Alex hears Mike.

She throws her bag on the couch then walks over to the table seeing a Demogorgon placed on the board.

"I don't know!" Will yells.

"Fireball him." She says standing right behind Will causing the four to look at her. Mike softly smiles at her blushing causing her to slightly blush and smile back.

"But I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher!" Will replies to the girl.

"Thats too risky. Cast a protection spell." Dustin speaks.

"Don't be a pussy! Fireball him! Lucas disagrees with Dustin, as usual.

"Cast protection." Dustin repeats.

"The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps toward you!" Mike says making a booming noise by hitting the table.

"Fireball him!"

"Another stomp. Boom!"

"Cast protection."