011 - Under Attack

Will was now sat on a chair in one of the conference rooms, Mike and Alex next to him

There was polaroids of the drawings that Will drew yesterday placed on the table in front of him, as he was examining them one by one. The doctors and the three adults were standing right behind the kids, waiting to see if Will would find anything.

"Sam, this is ludicrous." One doctor speaks.

"Just give him a moment, okay?" Dr. Owens looks at him.

"We don't have time..."

"Hey, jackass, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up. Okay?" Hopper looks at the man with an angry expression.

Will then gets up, catching everyones attention and walks around the table with Dr. Owens following him. "That's it." The boy points to one of the polaroids.

"That's what? What's there Will?"

"I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there." The boy looks at the group. "I think it's important."

-

Will was now back in his hospital bed, Mike and Alex sat on a couch, Bob and Joyce on some hospital chairs. Dr. Owens had sent some of his soldiers into the Upside Down, to search for the spot that Will thought was important. Hopper was with Owens, communicating with the soldiers while the five were waiting for them in Will's room.

"I'm sorry." Will speaks, tearing up.

"What? What do you mean sweetie?" Joyce turns to the boy, stroking through his hair.

"He made me do it." The boy cries.

"Who? Who made you do what?" Joyce takes his hand.

Alex immediately turns to Mike. She knew exactly what the boy meant. The shadow monster was in control of him, meaning that he wanted Dr. Owens to send his soldiers there on purpose. Meaning that they are all going to die.

"I told you. They upset him."

"The spy." Alex speaks not taking her eyes off of Mike. "The spy!" She yells, now turning to the adults and then rushing out of the room. She had to warn them. She had to warn Owens and Hopper and the Soldiers.

She rushes through the hallways with Mike running after her, making her way over to the room where Dr. Owens and Hopper were. However, the doors were guarded by two soldiers.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The soldiers put their hands up, stopping the two.

"We need to get through!" Alex shouts, trying to push the two guards out of the way, but they were too strong.