Act II

"I'll always come back for you

"I'll always come back for you. Always and forever."

(Venkman x Dana)

Alex & Mike

-

Intro

Hawkins, Indiana, 1984.

The residents of Hawkins are now over the strange events that occurred only a few months ago. The group as a whole, including Alex, has somewhat recovered from its traumas. The five began spending every afternoon after school in the arcade. They thought they needed a change since they were in their teenage years now.
Dustin and Lucas couldn't take their eyes off of the new red-headed girl who had just relocated to town with her crazy asshole brother. Even Alex had to admit the girl was quite badass.

Alexandra Harrington began exercising her powers much more often. She was now able to search for people in her voids and she became much more powerful. The words of 'Papa' inspired her in a way. "You're weak thirteen. Ever since you ran away, every single day from then you got weaker and weaker." . She wanted to prove him wrong, and in a way, she did.

The girl also changed her look, including her hairstyle. She started dressed a little more colorful now and cut her hair just below her shoulders.

Now finally, Alex and Mike. They were now more inseparable than ever. However, the two still weren't in a relationship . They were both confused, despite the fact that they both had feelings for each other, they were nothing more than friends. Mike decided to begin working things out with Alex, but the Demogorgon returned to Hawkins and was now joined by his friend "The Mind Flayer," which sort of slowed the boy down.

Cast