010 - Reunite

After a quite short drive, the group arrived to the closest supermarket called Bradley's big guy

Jonathan spots a rock on the ground in front of him and throws it, shattering the whole front door. They all then pile in and quickly make their way over to the medicine isle.

"Okay, get her down." Nancy instructs Mike. The boy nods and carefully sets Alex down by the shelfs while Nancy was getting some rubbing alcohol and gauze pads. "Lemme see." She turns to the girl, looking at her huge bloody wound.

"Oh, shit." Alex curses, knowing that cleaning it would cause much more pain than she already has.

Nancy then takes a deep breath and starts rubbing some alcohol on it which stung her a lot.

"Hey what are you doing?" Max interrupts her,  helping a now conscious El sit right across Alex.

"I'm cleaning the wound." Nancy turns around.

"No, first, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." She explains. "I skateboard trust me. Mike, hold this." She then grabs his hand and presses it against Alex's wound, causing her to groan in pain. "Keep the pressure on it nice and firm, okay? We also need water and soap." She then turns to Nancy and Jonathan.

"All right." Jonathan nods and heads off to search for some soap and water with Nancy.

Lucas then rushes back to the four and dumps a sack full of stuff. Chocolate, a flashlight and a few buttons. "Does any of this help?"

"No." The redhead rolls her eyes. "Go get me a washcloth and a bowl."

"A bowl?" Lucas furrows his eyebrows.

"Lucas!" She then raises her voice.

"Okay, okay!" He then heads away, grabbing Will  and El with him. It took them quite a while to find what Max asked for, so she decided to go check on them, leaving Alex and Mike alone.

"Does that hurt?" Mike decides to speak after a few awkward moments in silence.

"Not that much." Alex lies. She didn't really want to admit how painful that wound was.

"You're gonna have an awesome scar." He smiles. "You're gonna look even more badass."

The girl forms a small smile on her lips. That was definitely gonna leave a scar.

"Uh, Alex?" Mike speaks again.

"Yeah?" She stares into his eyes.