004 - Trick or Treat, Freak

It was almost 7:00 p

It was almost 7:00 p.m and Alex was getting ready to go trick or treating. She put on her Dana Barrett costume which included a red silky dress and a green ribbon to tie on her waist. For the shoes, she wore her Nike cortez with a red swoosh. Her brother insisted that she should wear them.

Her hair was previously curled a bit by Steve, and he styled it to look like Dana's hair. The girl was now ready and walked downstairs. She stood in front of Steve who was laying on the couch and she twirled around a few times showing him her outfit.

"You ready? Lets go." Steve gets up and grabs his keys from the table in front of him. He was gonna drop her off and go to some Halloween party for the older teens.

"What do you think?" She twirls around one last time.

"You look good." The boy smiles. "Now move." He gently pushes her over to the door and they both exit. Steve may have acted like a douchebag but he still sort of was a caring brother, he just didn't know how to show it. The past few months, he really tried improving his bond with Alex.

Alex gets in the front seat, and Steve drove off to Maple Street, where the group was supposed to meet.

"Alex!" Mike, Lucas and Dustin greet her. She gets out of the car and runs over to her friends.

"I'm picking you up from here at 10 p.m sharp!" Steve shouts driving away.

"Okay!"

"You're two minutes late." Dustin jokes, pointing to his watch. Alex jokingly hits Dustin with her empty sack, Dustin hitting her back and eventually, the four all getting into a play fight until Will came.

"Spengler!" Alex turns to the boy.

"Dana!" He grins and high fives everyone.

"You ready for tonight, man?" Lucas asks Will.

"Yeah!"

"Awesome!" Mike chuckles.

"Lets go!" Dustin smiles, still playing with his sack. The five then walked away and started trick or treating on Maple Street first.

-

"If i get another 3 musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself." Lucas speaks, kicking some pebbles on the ground with his feet. The five were walking from house to house, their sacks half filled, mostly with 3 musketeers candy bars.

"Whats wrong with 3 musketeers?" Dustin turns to the boy.

"Whats wrong with 3 musketeers?" Lucas mocks Dustin.