007 - Will The Wise

"Will?" Alex calls

"Will?" Alex calls.

The group had split up once again, this time searching for Will. Alex was searching for him outside and after searching for what felt like hours, she finally found him, standing on the middle of the field behind the school, his eyes closed.

"Will!" The girl immediately runs up to him. "Will? Will are you okay?" She shakes the boy, but he stays still.

He was probably having another episode. They were getting worse and worse.

"Mike!" The girl yells. "Mike help!"

Mike was also searching outside, just on the other side, so he was fast to hear Alex and quickly come. "Alex?" He runs up to her. "What's happening?"

"He's having another episode!" She panics. "W-What do we do?"

"Lucas! Dustin!" Mike shouts into his intercom. A few moments later, Lucas rushed up to them.

"Holy shit!" The boy curses and immediately runs inside. When he came back, he came with Dustin and Max, plus Ms. Byers.

"What happened? Will?" Ms. Byers shakes.

"I-I just found him like this!" Alex looks at the woman. "I think he's having another episode!"

"Will! Will! Will." Joyce shakes the boy. "Sweetie wake up! It's mom!" She tries and tries waking up the boy. After a few more shakes and calls, Will gasps, opening his eyes and breathing heavily.

-

"That totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?" Max looks at the five. They were standing in the front of the school now, watching Ms. Byers and Will drive away, heading home.

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas speaks, completely ignoring Max.

"It's getting worse." Mike sighs.

"You think it's True Sight?" Lucas asks, Alex slightly nodding in response.

"Whats True Sight?" Max furrows her eyebrows.

"It's nothing." Lucas forms a fake smile, looking at Max. She was confused. Really confused. But telling her everything that they went through last year, would leave her even more confused and shocked so they decided to hide everything, for now.

-

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike yells at Lucas.