009 - The Bite

"He said he was building something

"He said he was building something." Alex speaks. She had just calmed down after the Billy situation and now she was explaining it to the rest of the group. "That it was all for me and El."

"Building something? Is he talking about the flayed?" El guesses.

"He must be." Nancy looks at the girl.

"So he's building an army. Just like we thought." Lucas says, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike speaks.

"He's building it to stop Alex and Eleven." Will finishes.

"Last year, El closed the gate on him, while you basically spied on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off." Mike looks at El then back at Alex.

"Like royally." Lucas adds.

"And the mind flayer now knows that you two are the only thing that can stop him." Mike explains But if you're out of the way..."

"Game over." Lucas finishes.

"He also said he was gonna kill all of you." Alex says.

"Yeah, well, that's nice." Max says, sarcasm filling her voice.

"Do you guys hear that?" Nancy then catches everyone's attention, looking through the window in the living room.

"It's just the fireworks." Jonathan looks at her.

"Billy..." Nancy then thought. "When he told you this, it was here, in this room?" She asks Alex, the girl nodding in response.

A loud thud was then heard from outside, Will placing his hand on the back of his head."He knows we're here."

They all form a worried and scared expression on their face, Jonathan leading them out of the cabin. They look to the sky and see a bunch of fireworks and one enormous, real life version of the Mind Flayer, stomping towards them.

"Go, go, go!" Jonathan then pushes the kids back in the cabin. Once they were all inside, he rushed over to Hopper's shed with Nancy, grabbing a few weapons. When they were got back, they saw the kids ready for battle, barricading all the windows and doors.

They all then gather around in the center of the room, back to back, looking around while waiting for the creature. Every stomp just got louder and louder, dust falling from the ceiling as it just got closer.