002 - Suzie, Do You Copy?

Alex, Mike, Will, El, Max and Lucas were  in the Henderson's house, ready to surprise Dustin who had just came back for summer camp

in the Henderson's house, ready to surprise Dustin who had just came back for summer camp. They were hiding behind a wall in the living room, while Alex and El were moving Dustins robotic toys with they're powers, from his room over to the living room.

"Now." Mike speaks, looking over to Alex and El. The two then opened up their eyes, wiping the blood off their noses which caused the army of toys to stop moving.

Dustin was following the toys, freaked out holding his Farrah Fawcett hairspray just in case. The group then creeps behind him, Lucas holding a welcome back poster and the others holding a bunch of noise makers.

"Three, two, one." Max counts down soundlessly and they all blow into their noise makers.

Dustin then immediately screams, turning around and spraying his Farrah Fawcett spray right on Lucas' eyes which caused him to scream too, just like a little girl.

-

Lucas was with Max now, in the kitchen washing the hairspray off of his eyes, while the rest of the group was in Dustin's room, Dustin showing them all of his new inventions from summer camp.

Will and El were sat on the ground, Mike was standing up, his arms crossed while Alex was resting her head on his shoulder.

"I call it the forever clock." Dustin shows the four a wooden windmill, but there was no clock. He hands the invention to Will and then continues.

"Then, I give you the slammer." He shows motorized hammer, engaging it and pushing it towards Alex and Mike. "Pretty neat huh?" The boy smiles. "But this, this is my masterpiece." He places a heavy bag on the floor in front of El and Will, Mike and Alex now sitting down examining what's in the bag.

"I would like you to meet Cerebro." Dustin smiles pointing to the bag. It was full with, well parts.

"What exactly are we looking at?" Mike furrows his eyebrows.

"An unassembled one-of-a-kind battery-powered radio tower!" Dustin says, excitement filling his voice.

"So it's a... ham radio?" Will asks.

"The Cadillac of ham radios. This baby carries a crystal-clear connection over vast distances." He explains. "I'm talking north pole to south. I can talk to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I choose."

"Wait what?" Alex furrows her eyebrows, immediately shooting a confused look at the rest.

"Girlfriend?" They all ask in unison.